Naming the Ogres

(3 of the 6 of the Ogres will have different names, form you naming them)
_______________________________________

Y/n pov

Its nighttime. Which means there's a FEAST! I can't wait to eat! I wonder what a bulldeer tastes like? 'It could go well with rice and beans. Wait does world even have rice or beans?'.
The village: "Welcome back! Y/n-sama, Rimuru-sama!"

(A few moments later)

The village grows nervous as Rimuru goes and eats the meat. He leans forward, which I think is a good or bad sign. I cross my fingers and tail hoping that it doesn't taste bad if he can taste. "B-brother is it not good?".
.
.
.
.
.
(Rimuru) "Its... It's soooo gooooood!!!"

The whole village: "Woooooooo!!!!"
"Let the food come and the happiness overwhelm us all for this occasion! Cheers!".

(A few moments later. Again)

3rd pov

Kaijin chokes on his alcohol at the fact that orcs attacked the ogres, as this can't be possible since ogres are stronger than orcs by a large gap. The red ogre confirms the fact, elaborating that the orcs wear armor and overrun the entire village, outnumbering the ogres. The group theorizes that the orcs aren't working alone, since the remaining ogres are attacked both Rimuru and Y/n for their masks.

Y/n pov

"I see. No wonder you are upset. But don't let such a massacre consume you into hatred. As it would hinder all progress in rebuilding your clan. Such thing happened to a clan as well, that I knew, they were a clan of sealing masters. They were destroyed by the surrounding villages as the clan was viewed as a threat. Only a few survived and lived new lives, while some exacted for revenge. I hope you don't go down that path." I say as I remember the Naruto series. 'Hmmm... Maybe I can recreate some moves from that show.'. (Rimuru) "Anyway... What are you guys gonna do now?".
Red Ogre: "What do you mean?"
"Like for the future or later on after this night. Whether you rebuild your clan or relocate to another area." (Rimuru) "Well I have a suggestion. Do you have any interest in being our subordinates? Well, the only thing I pay you is with you all having a guarantee of food, shelter, and clothing."
Red Ogre: "But doesn't that risk your village in our revenge?"
"You're right. But you said that thousands of orcs came to your village and that a demon lord could be behind all this, right? That could mean that the orcs or the demon lord helping could target us next, or the entire Forest of Jura. Which means we have to get as many numbers as possible to resist".
Red Ogre: "I see... Let me have some time on your proposal."

Time skip to the Evening er... Tomorrow

Y/n pov

(Rimuru) "So, have you guys decided?"
Red Ogre: "We ogres are a warring clan. We aren't against going to the battlefield if we follow our master who is stronger than us. Then we are ready to follow their command.... Can our contract only last until we take the orcs' leader?"
"Hai. After that, you guys are free to do what you want when the contract ends."
Red Ogre: "Then I would like to accept the offer you presented from last night. We will serve under you."
(Rimuru) "Lift your head... You're all accepted. Call the other to come".
Wait till the red ogre exits.... "Hey, brother..." (Rimuru) "Yea?" "Uh... Can we share the ogres. Like you name 3 of them and I'll name the other 3?" (Rimuru) "That would be better. I don't want too much subordinates. So who'll get who?". "Well, I want the blue one, the black(?) one, and the old man". (Rimuru) " Hmm.... Why do you want them?". "Well I wanna see if I teach them Ki since they could use to enhance their skills, for instance, if I thought the old man could use, Ki it could help in building a military for defense purposes.". (Rimuru) "Ohh... But what about the other ogres? It would also be beneficial as well for them to learn Ki.". "True but, I have a feeling that such a thing won't be necessary.... Well let's wait for the ogres to come here.".