The Western Union - Idiots

Y/n's pov

My finger tapped the desk I was sitting in. Each tap gets louder as I read the newly made demands the Western Union has. The one demand that made me lose my temper and break the desk into tiny pieces with a single tap was: Any work the Western Union desires the Tempest Federation will work and pay for all construction requested.

"You all must think we're idiots to have complied with such vulgar demands!" I yelled as my voice shook the entire room. "These demands are nothing more than you're bloated egos believing you can make us comply with anything you throw at us! And the fact that you are doing to a Demon Lord, 2 no less, proves just how arrogant and egotistical you are!"

One of the Union members quickly spoke up: "T-that was not our intention, Y/n-dono, to raise such terms in the treaty--!"

"That! That as well! The fact that you all are calling me and my brother 'dono' in a crucial moment of your existence makes me angrier by the second. A king or leader of a nation must be respected by equal status as yourselves."

"N-no! Tis not the case of our insultance." A member said. 

Rim's pov

«Notice: relative, Y/n, is affected by magical interference. As well as the whole of the Union. Would Master like to interject?»

'HUH?! How is that possible?'

«Notice: the relative. Y/n does not possess any magicules to fully resist mental interference by opponents. Would master like to interject?»

'But Y/n possesses Ki. Wouldn't that help him?'

«Notice: while relative Y/n has Ki. Magicule-based attacks of the mind are not functioned to be resisted.»

'That's some bs. Alright, do that.'

«Hai»

Within a few seconds, everyone including Y/n spoke up in a different tone and direction of the conversation.

"These concessions we've placed upon the Tempest leaders is a disgrace on our part. It is no wonder we've angered a Demon Lord in our crucial moment of cooperation. For this, how may we resolve this?" An older member of the union spoke. 

"Wait a moment! These demands on the treaty are ones we've never mentioned in our special meetings! How could this have happened?!" A younger member spoke.

"Good. It seems like we are going to have progress made." I muttered.

"Naruhodo. I thought something was amiss in our position in this meeting." Shuna commented.

'So what caused this specifically Raphael?'

«Notice: a spiritual skill is the result of previous interactions between master, Y/n, and the Union. But, such a scale onto which these many people are infected with the same wavelengths is improbable.»

"Naruhodo. Looks like the interference was only strong enough to make the members short-sighted." I casually said as if this was my plan.

"Is that why I was more susceptible to anger than usual?" Y/n asked.

"Yep. But I don't know who caused it so to say who is hard to pinpoint."

Back to Y/n's pov

"Is it me or do I sense multiple people coming this way?" I said looking at the entrance of the meeting.

As the steps of multiple people were beginning to be heard, the entrance opened with a big boom accompanied by a dozen or so of people with a large man taking a lead.

"Well, well, well. Looks like I found the two monster-loving-idiots who call themselves 'Demon Lords'? You guys are so arrogant to come in this and join the Union. Tsk, tsk, tsk." The man leading the group laughed.