Chating with the Hero

Y/n's pov

'It's lunchtime! Let's goooo!'

Rim: "Aaaaaand you're coming with me!"

"Noooooooo!" I cried.

Rim: "*sigh* Don't be like that. You're still gonna be eating."

"But not a lot."

Rim: "And that's a good thing."

"No. No, it's not."

Rim: "Well, whether you like it or not-"

"I don't."

Rim: "We're still going."

Rim grabbed my shoulder and before I knew it, we were in a room with one person only being spotted.

"So this is how it feels to be Instant Transmissioned."

Masayuki: "*screams* Oh, it's you. Uh... Good to make your acquaintance, I guess? My name's Masayuki Honjo, and people call me 'Lightspeed' and 'the Hero' and stuff..."

Rim: "Yeah, I know we spoke before, but it's nice to meet you, too. I am Rimuru Tempest, a demon lord, but my real name is or was Satoru Mikami. I used to work for a salary-man".

"And I'm Y/n Tempest, a saiyan that's a demon lord. I was previously human from our world. My real name was Y/n L/n, your jack-of-trades now an alien."

Masayuki: "Eh? Wait, wait, wait... YOU'RE BOTH JAPANESE?!"

"Well, I'm actually from {Insert Country}."

Masayuki: "Oh, cool. But uh..."

Rim: "We can talk more about this when we eat."

Masayuki looked at the food in front of him. He looked as if tears were going to come out of his eyes. 

Masayuki: "You mean... I-I can eat this? I-is this really J-Japanese?"

Rim: "Of course. I specifically asked the chefs to prepare some Japanese cuisine for us."

Sushi and tempura were on the menu today. These two foods wowed Hinata a few days ago, so in expectation, maybe Masayuki would be just as moved? Also since he's a summoned hero and stuff, this could be his first time seeing sushi for years or months since coming into this world.

Masayuki: "This isn't my... last meal right? Am-"

Rim: "Woah there. No, not at all. I'm just doing this to be friends with you. Besides we're both Japanese. I wouldn't want to kill someone who's from the same place as me."

Masayuki: "Then, I'll take your offer on it. Itadakimasu."

Rim/Y/n: "Itadakimasu"

Masayuki took the first bite—and the moment he did, he fell silent. His eyes looked different now, and his chopsticks, and his mouth, sprang into motion. He was so focused on his meal that it didn't seem right to do any conversation as is. And besides eating like isn't so bad from time to time.

(10 minutes later)

Masayuki: "Oh, man. That was good. *slam* Satoru- no, Rimuru, Y/n please let me be your subordinate!"

"Wait, are you sure? I mean isn't that-"

Masayuki: "No, it's fine. I don't have anything keeping me from abandoning this Hero crap. It's just embarrassing when they do that 'Ma! Sa! Yu! Ki!' chant and I just wanted to live a peaceful life, so that's why I decided to be a hero when I was summoned. But... Now that I'm living it, it's stupid and suicidal! -- Sorry, 'bout that. I shouldn't ranted like that."