Waking up and Meeting Orges

Y/n pov

*yawns* 'Where I'm I?' I get out of the bed I'm in and went outside. 'I wonder how long I've been asleep for'. I stop dead in my tracks, 'W-wait! I can't sense Shizue-san's Ki signature, but I can sense her companions Ki. Also Rimuru's Ki is oddly similar to Shizue-san's. Why?'. I place my index and middle finger on my forehead to instant transmission my way to Rimuru. *pop*
.
.
.
*pop*

Rimuru pov

"This is a parting gift for you guys. It's a masterpiece of craftsmanship by our blacksmith." *pop* (Y/n) "Yo! Brother."
"Haaaa!! Don't scare me like that Y/n!"

Y/n pov

"Hehe. Sorry! Anyway I've noticed that Shizue's Ki signature is gone. And yours a weirdly similar to hers. Why?". I question Rimuru. (Rimuru) " we can discuss that later, Y/n. Now's not a good time". "Huh? Why? I just wanna know why I can't sense her, and why you are sensed." (Rimuru) "Like I said we'll talk about this later". He said in a serious tone. "Ok. Ok I get it, it's a touchy subject.".

Time skip to the human group crying about their new armor and them leaving

Y/n pov

Rimuru tells me to follow him in the 'house'. "So, why'd you wanted me to follow you here?". (Rimuru) "I have something to show and tell you Y/n. And what I'm about to tell you, please don't do anything stupid.". Rimiru said in a serious yet sadden tone. (Rimuru) "First, let me show you something." Rimuru right in front of me jumps and turns himself into a human that's a boy? Girl? Both?. (Rimuru) "I 'ate' Shizue-san. She requested that I would do it as a way to inherit her will and wanted to be recognized by Leon Cromwell, the Demon Lord who summoned her here.". As Rimuru finished I couldn't help but feel anger and sadness. "WHY DIDN'T YOU REFUSE TO EAT HER?! WHY DIDNT YOU CONSULT WITH ME?! WHY?!?!". I cried as a said this.

Rimiru pov

I felt guilty for not waking Y/n first. As I didn't think about how he would feel if Shinzue-san would've just died. I looked away from Y/n as I didn't want to face him and feel more guilt. "Im sorry. I- I was prioritizing Shizue-san over you. I didn't think of what you would feel from her sudden death. I know what I did was selfish, but least I know what to do, what to accomplish after her death.". I look back up to see Y/n's face. I was shocked that his hair has turned a golden yellow, like from that fight with Ifrit. (Y/n) "Brother. Im going to need some time alone to process everything. Just don't bother me till then." "I understand. Brother." I left the house to let Y/n process all of this.

(A few moments later)

The town has been progressing ever since Shizue-san's and Y/n's deep sleep... Before you know what. The town now has a water and plumbing system and more are being constructed. As for houses, there are some permanent ones, for the Dwarven brothers and some of the goblin lords I titled to, as Rigurd had a tough time ruling over the increased goblin population. Thus, I proclaimed Rigurd as Goblin King.
Rigurd: "Rimuru-sama! Are you leaving?"
"Oh. Rigurd, yes I am. I need some time for myself. There was a argument between me and Y/n. I gonna need to do something to ease my mind for now."
Rigurd: "I see. Then will you not eat any food with us? It could help you with easing your mind and the argument you had with Y/n-sama."
"There's no point, since I'm in a sli- No actually. I'll start eating with you all, today."
Rigurd: "Really? Then I'll instruct Ririna to prepare a feast for tonight for you to enjoy!"
"Good. I'll look forward to eating in the feast".

(A few minutes later)

'Ohhh. I wonder what's gonna be on the menu? Is it gonna be meat? I hope it's meat, it could go with rice! Wait does this world even have rice?' I was interrupted from my thoughts by Rigur.
Rigur: Rimuru-sama! What brings you here?"
"Oh. We're having a feast tonight for to eat. So catch something tasty, alright?"
Gobuta: "I wonder if you were to eat will your boobs get bigger?"
My eyes twitch as Gobuta said that. I then roundhouse kick him across the ground. 
(Mini-Y/n pov) 'why do I feel like I wanna bitch slap someone right now?'.