(Inter-Chapter) - Money

(Night time)

Y/n's pov

Shuna: "His Majesty, Gazel should be arriving soon." Just as she did, the door opened and Gazel himself appeared. 

Gazel: "Did you wait long?"

Rim: "No, we only just arrived, too."

With a short greeting, we all took our seats.

Gazel: "Then to not beat around the bush. I placed a contact early this morning asking my men to assemble all our current surplus coinage. This resulted in just a little over fifteen hundred gold coins. I cannot collect more from these people, so consider that the most I can provide by tomorrow morning."

Me (Internally): 

Rim: "Thanks a lot

Rim: "Thanks a lot. That's actually more than I expected. Sorry to put you through that."

Gazel: "Mm. I'll have it sent tomorrow morning via Heavenly Transport, so you'll have it by evening."

Rim: "You know, I can just go pick them up for you. I'm the one asking for them anyway."

Gazel: "...Ah yes, you have [Spatial Motion]. That would reduce the chance of a mistake, yes. All right. I will contact them. That leaves the main question to discuss: Will this be enough to pay off your merchants?"

Rim: "Hmm, well... Based on the accounting in my head, we'll want a few hundred more."

Gazel: "That's the accounting you ran this festival on? Why, I'm amazed you ever got it off the ground!"

Rim: "Yeah, I kinda made things up as we went along. We didn't have much time to set it up, so what could I do?"

Gazel: "...I don't even know how to begin lecturing you." Gazel let out a long, theatrical sigh, his eyes despondent.

Elmesia: "Bonjour. If that's the case, perhaps I could make up the difference?". She sat next to Gazel, who visibly winced when he saw her—just for a moment. 

(A/n: "I'll let it slide... e_e")

"What brings you two here?". 

'Finally, I can talk.'

(A/n: *Laughs in having control over everything*)

Erald: "Well, Y/n-dono... Well you might not know but...*proceeds to tell Y/n of what happened last night* so that's why we're here.".

"I see. Thanks for the explanation."

Me (Internally):