IDK what to name this...

Y/n's pov

"Anyway, moving onto other topics of discussions." I said, trying to move the shockedness of everyone.

"Then if I may. Because of the important figures here today. I would like to talk about how Blumund may be impacted by your plans, especially with the whole train thing." Fuze said, sweating a bit. Not being used to being so many people who's status are high like Gazel or Hinata.

"Oh, well that's simple. We plan to make Blumund a hub for commerce and distribution. And since the trains were planning to make well make that process become more smoothly. Of course, that might put a strain in your nation as-" Rim explained to Fuze though he was cut off by Veryard.

"Theres no need for that Rimuru. Blumund will be willing to educate our people in that field. Staying out of this business and lazily living off the profits, that you were going to suggest is something our citizens nor our king would never be satisfied with." Said Veryard.

"In that case I have a favor to ask. I'll need to trouble your nation in investigating the export and import goods of every nation that would come in and out of Blumund in the near future for the train. And create a system where those goods need to be for those individual or multitude of nations." Rim talked.

"Those matters will be taken. I will return home once the meeting is over." Veryard assured.

"All right. Does anyone have any other topics to-" Rim got cut off by Veldora, who seemed anxious about something.

"Let me guess. The labyrinth?" Rim said in a bored tone.

"Yea! Do you know how long I waited for someone to come to my floor?!" Veldora half-yelled.

"Here we go again..." I muttered.

(10 minute timeskip brought to you by chibi Veldora getting lectured by chibi Rimuru while chibi Y/n daydreams)

"And besides in terms of advertising it. It was a huge success!" Rim finished from his lecture to Veldora.

"I'll explain what Rimuru-sama means." Mjollmile said, standing up.

"As it stands, the treasures to which the labyrinth produced has gotten the attention of many and in particular, nobles. As you all know nobles and adventurers alike will definitely come here to challenge the labyrinth in place to seek fortunes and glory. And through that I would like to establish a system. A bounty system in which anyone who conquers the Dungeon down to the hundredth floor will win a vast sum of money or a prize in similar value." Mjollmile explained as he grinned, no doubt planning something shady who that explanation of his.

"Oh well I have everyone caught up with the matter. Mr. Yuuki, leader of the Freedom Association. I have a request or in other words an offer." Mjollmile said to Yuuki.

"Oh, an offer? And what would that be?" Yuuki questioned.

"As I said, we are planning to offer bounties in the labyrinth and that's something we would like the guild to manage." Mjollmile said.

"May I ask why?" Yuuki asked.

"The biggest reason is due to your guild having locations all over the the west and east. It would be a waste not to use a opportunity like this to have the guild to further promote the labyrinth." Mjollmile explained.

"I see. And the other reasons as to why?" Yuuki asked.

"Tho other is I would to like to utilize the identity cards of the adventurers to manage them in order of any false proofs or in the worse cases, actually death..." Mjollmile said, though that last part was said coldly.