An Upgraded Slime Rises

Y/n pov

I put Rim at top of the fountain in the center of the plaza, while still transferring Ki to him (output 17%).

(A/n: Y/n's in ssj2 now)

Za Warudo: "Notice. The Harvest Festival has begun. The individual's physical constitution will be rebuilt, and will evolve into a new race."
Once that voice stopped speaking, Rim moving a lot and his normal blue color began to change into a semi-rainbow color. I can sense that his Ki is rising exponentially. 'Evolving to a D.L is no joke. Rim's power increased to my estimate, 10 times than his pre-evolution. He just slightly above my 100% base form.'
Za Warudo: "Notice. The individual Rimuru Tempest's Harvest Festival is complete. Now beginning the bestowing of gifts upon those connected to him."
After that announcement, everyone began to suddenly fall, almost to a deep slumber. "O-oi! Are you guys alright?" I get no response. But the response I get is Rim's slime body rising and showing a human Rim. But somethings different, his Ki... I don't know how to describe it. It's the same yet different? It's almost like it switched souls? When, Rim's human body touches the ground his... eyes. Their different, instead of it's yellowish-brown eyes, their a light velvet color, is that part of the evolution? "Brother?". Rim looks at and speaks differently.
Rim(?): "Notice. Things are going to plan. Please rest and save energy."
That's not how Rim talked before, his voice sounds more feminine and a bit robotic. I grab Ri- no I don't know if this is even Brother, regardless I grab it's hands. "Who are you? I know for a fact my brother doesn't sound like that."
Rim(?): "Notice. I am the sentient skill, known as Raphael. I am currently helping User known as Rimuru Tempest in resurrecting the dead citizens". It stares into my eyes with no emotions.
"*sigh* I'm still skeptical on that but, our priority is resurrecting the dead citizens. I'll trust you on this." I let go of Raphael's hand and walk behind her just in case she tries something.
Raphael: "Notice. I order you in the name of Raphael. Beelzebub, devour all magicules within this barrier. Do not leave a single fragment of a soul behind."
'N-nani?!' The whole barrier and Ki inside the barrier is being sucked up into the thing called 'Beelzebub'. After that's done I can see compacted Ki? No that's not Ki. Is that magicules? Raphael dispersed the compact Magicules to one of each of the dead bodies, she waves her hand down but gets interrupted by the demons Rim summoned, throwing what I assume is the survivor of the wrath of mine and Rim's.
Butler-demon: "I've returned, my lords. Under normal circumstances, I should wait until this is complete, but forgive my insolence in saying this but... it appears you do not have enough magicules to fully resurrect these souls."
"I can help with that." I walk behind Raphael and place my hand on her back. "[Ki transfer - output 50%]. Is that enough?".
Raphael: "That is enough magicules." She glances at the demons to leave.
Butler-demon: "Ah. Forgive us." They all walk backwards to let Raphael do her thing.
Raphael: "The required amount of magicules has been reached. Beginning the Secret Art of Spirit Resurrection."
All the compacted magicules entered all of the dead bodies. All scars, injuries, and blood has been reversed. 'Are... They all ressurected now?'. Raphael leans backwards and turns into a slime. "Gotcha." I place Rim on my lap and wait for him to return.

(A/n: Y/n's in his base form)

Time skip to 3 days

I feel some shaking on my legs and look down on Rim. His dark blue color changed into his signature light blue. "Yo! Brother! How's your sleep?"
Rimuru: "M-morning Brother. Did everything go as planned?".
"Hehe. Yep, look around you. Everyone's been waiting for you."
The goblins who've been resurrected have gathered in the plaza to show that everyone's been brought back to life. "Everyone, listen! My brother who has now awoken and brought all back to life is happy to see you all here!"
The resurrected goblins: "We, who have been all resurrected are here with no soul left behind!"
Rim: "Yeah. I'm happy to see you all alive and well."