Is it a rematch or a war? pt 2

Y/n pov

As the room was in silence for a couple of minutes. Shion was the first to break it.
Shion: "Rimuru-sama, I have an idea."
Rimuru: "Let's hear it."
Shion: "Hai. I would like my team- team Rebirth to be able to fight the 100 paladins as there so happens to be 100 members in my team."
"Um... As far as I can tell isn't Team Rebirth weaker than most of the other team? Sure they're resurrected but that mean that they're able to handle 100 of the paladins."
Benimaru: "If I may. The idea Shion has is effective yet troublesome. Due to all members of Team Rebirth having the extra skill [Complete Memory] it makes them harder to kill than with regular attacks. Also, if we send them the paladins might drop their guard due to sensing how 'weak' they are, giving us the element of surprise if only temporary."
Shion: "Not only that, but I've also been training all members and made them successfully acquire [Cancel Pain], and basic resistance to status effects."
Rimuru: "Thats... How did they obtain those skills?".
Shion: "I made Chūshin make weapons that make status ailments and had the members use it against one another. It would usually end with the last man standing."
'Thats... really Spartan-like.'
(A/n: When any of Y/n's or Rimuru's subordinates talk to them, I'll be using samas instead using sama individually. Though that would still be used in some instances. I'll be taking my leave now.)
Benimaru: "Samas, if Team Rebirth are in danger when fighting the paladins, I can send Team Kurenai to help out. Gobwa are up to the task?".
Gobua: "Samurai General, sir! I have been training my squadron just as harsh and effectively as Lady Shion has. Samas, please allow me to serve your as your sword in battle!".
'Shes pretty powerful. If I had to guess, maybe as strong as Kanchō's subordinate, Soka. She's also very prideful. Reminds me of Vegeta.'
Benimaru: "Gobua's squadron may not be equal to the paladins but 2 would would be able to occupy 1 of the paladins each. Giving time for Team Rebirth to escape."
Gobua: "With all due Samurai General, sir. But my squadron would be able to neutralize the paladins by themselves!".
Benimaru: "Gobua, please refrain from arguing with me, we are in the presence of Rimuru-sama and Y/n-sama."
"Question for you Gobua."
Gobua: "Hai, Y/n-sama."
"Does your squad possess Ki? Sense your not talking nervously. Most military personal would freeze or pass out die to the difference of Ki and Magicules."
Gobua: "I and the whole of Team Kurenai can use the fundamental aspects of Ki. It's all thanks to Samurai General helping us train in it."
"Thats good to hear. Now for the idea Shion proposed. I think it's right to accept it just in case if negotiations go sour."
Rimuru: "With that topic out of the way. We still need decide who should go up against the Saints if all fails. Obviously, I will be against Hinata. Y/n would go against one the saints. Janemba as well. But for the other 2, It's a hassle."
"What about the 3 Beastketeers? Aren't they technically serving us, since we own half of Carrion's territory."
Gobua: "I told you, we're in the middle of-".
???: "I know! And we wanna be part part of it! So let us through will ya?!".
???: "Suphia, stop. Listen, lady, all we want is to repay a favor we owe. Is that all right?".
'Speak of the Omni King'. "It's all right, Gobua, let them in". As I said that the doors opened and revealed Albis and Suphia.
Sophia: "Yo! Sorry to barge in but we wanna be part of the meeting too. Also who's that bony guy?".
Albis: "Please forgive Suphia's rudness and our sudden visit. But as she said we seek to join this meeting and assistant you. Please, allow us to repay the favor you gave us." Both Sohia and Albis said bowing.
"Well, we were talking about you guys. Join us. Could we could get 2 more seats."

(A few moments later)

Rimuru: "Quick question where's Phobio?".
Albis: "He's with Carrion-sama in the newly rebuilt ex-capital."
"So you guys wanna help out right? Did Carrion-san give you permission to come here?".
Sophia: "Nope. But Carrion-sama is quite tolerant on these things. Beside the only thing I'm good at is combat, y'know. I won't be able to repay our debt to you."
"Uh.... Ok...".
Rimuru: "Well, either way I appreciate you coming here. Now, lets talk about the plan for dealing with the saints."