Clayman's plan

(An hour after the meeting)

Y/n pov

"So can you tell us why Tempest is doomed when you came here?". I asked Ramiris.
Ramiris: "Oh right! *ahem* Now, listen! This story has to be told in order!".
"Just get to the point." I growled.
Ramiris: "On D.L Clayman's proposal... Walpurgis has been set in motion!".
Rim: "So... What is Walpurgis?"
Ramiris: "It's the D.L's banquet. A very special event that all D.Ls attend! That's what Walpurgis is."
Elalude: "It's written in ancient literature that when the D.Ls assemble, a great war ensues."
Rim: "So it's when the D.Ls get together to start a war?".
Ramiris: "Bzzzt! Wrong! Listen, Walpurgis is a event where the D.Ls get together to drink tea while discussing urgent reports and amusing topics. So it's nothing as the texts say where a war starts."
"And why would a tea party cause Tempest to be doomed?".
Ramiris: "Your still getting it wrong! It isn't Walpurgis itself that's the problem but what we'll be discussing!".
"And what will be discussed that will cause Tempest to be Doomed?" 'JUST FUCKING TELL ME!!'.
Ramiris: "First in order for Walpurgis to be installed, it has to be approved by 3 D.Ls. And the ones who approved of it's holding is... Frey, Milim and Clayman... And the topic will be the birth of a new power in the Great Forest of Jura, and the one who proclaims to be a D.L and the one who can rival a D.L!".
Rim: "So is the purpose of Walpurgis is for Claymam to sanction us or something?".
Ramiris: "Not quite. The reason Clayman is holding Walpurgis is because of D.L Carrion's betrayal."
Albis: "What do you mean by that?!".
Ramiris: "*looks at the 3 Beastketeers* Who are you people?".
"They're the 3 Beastketeers who serve Carrion."
Albis: "What betrayal does he claim Carrion-sama has committed?".
Ramiris: "That he broke the non-aggression pact with the Great Forest of Jura and informed you that the main called Mjurran worked for Clayman, right?".
Rim: "And that I killed Mjurran, right?*looks towards Mjurran*".
"I'm guessing that Clayman is hoping to take control of the Forest."
Ramiris: "You know, you both are acting real calm, even though this is a huge deal! Carrion was apparently defeated by Milim, and Clayman has ordered all of his majin to deploy!".
Rim: "Deploy? So that bastard is on the move already? Damn... That, Clayman is more cunning than I thought."
"Well, for one thing we know that he's lying to uphold Walpurgis, since his majin, Mjurran is still alive."
Ramiris: "-_- Can you prove that?".
"Well, why not ask her directly. *looks at the direction of Mjurran*".
Mjurran starts to walk forward to Ramiris.
Mjurran: "Um, D.L Ramiris... The alleged killed majin is me. I am Mjurran."
Ramiris starts making all kinds of confused, thinking and 'oh, now I get it' faces.
Ramiris: "Oh! Now I get it! Clay man is the bad guy!".
Rim: "Hey, Ramiris, there's one thing I want to ask you."
Ramiris: "Hm? What is it? I, the Great Detective Ramiris, will answer your questions."
Rim: "Clayman made his move by taking the bait I offered, the 'killing' of Mjurran. What do you think the other D.Ls will do?".
Ramiris: "Huh? I don't know. I was just told that Walpurgis is being held because of this or that reason, and that I have to be there."
'I WANT TO BURN EVERYTHING YOU CHERISH, RAMIRIS!!! *calming down*'. "So, do you know when Walpurgis is being held? Or the exact date of when?".
Ramiris: "Well, it's in... um... 1, 2.. 3 days from now at the night of the new moon."
'That's sooner than expected. Arrgghhh. I wanna take a break.'

Timeskip to FOOD!

Rim: "Are we all here?".
Ramiris: "Hey! What's the idea?!".
"Oi, if you're going to interrupt us getting ready to eat food. Then I suggest you talk somewhere else. Anyway, lets eat!!! Itadakimasu."
(A/n: Heres the Kimono Y/n is wearing)

"(A/n: Heres the Kimono Y/n is wearing)

(I don't own this!)

"More please!". Me and Veldora-nii said at the same time. We glared at each other and once the food came we had a competition. It went something like this:

(Except for the fighting/arguing)

"It's a draw?!". Veldora-nii and I said in shock. 'No! I refuse to believe that it's a draw!'. "
Veldora: "Fuhahaha! It seems we have to train more in eating more food!".
"Yea, yea". 'My pride! It hurts!'.
Rim: "Now, as for our war against Clayman... Ramiris here has informed me that Y/n and (mainly) I are his targets."
'Huh? What the hell did I miss? Eh, whatever, my having a draw on a food competition is more important.'
Rim: "Kanchō. Give me a report on what Clayman's army is doing."
Kanchō: "At once. His army... *telepath image* numbers at 30,000. They are currently organizing within D.L Milim's territory."
Rim: "30,000 huh? That's as troublesome than we can handle."
Kanchō: "It appears that the army isn't being led by Clayman. The one in the army with the most Ki is...".
Rim: "So that's their commander?".
Mjurran: "The Middle Finger, Yamza. He is the strongest out of Clayman's 5 finger. There's the Index Finger, Adalman; the Thumb, Nine Heads; the Pinky Finger, Pirone... And me, the former Ring Finger. Yamza received a magic sword with hidden ice powers from Clayman. He's known as the Magic Swordsman of Ice."
"Well if you ask me, that guy isn't too much of a threat. 'Cause one, if we take away his sword he'll be powerless unless he's good at hand-to-hand combat. But nonetheless, it's nothing to get fearful over."
Rim: "I agree, brother. I'm sure the Clayman knows that the Animal Kingdom's Warrior Brigade is here in our Capital. Gi- Wait! Kanchō you said that the size of the army is 30,000?".
Kanchō: "Hai."
"That's not good. I think we've played right into his hands. By making us think that he'll attack Novus Roma it cou- The Animal Kingdom!".
Ablis: "But the capital's been destroyed, and only refugees remain in the surrounding town and villages..."
Rim: "Most likely... he plans to massacre the remaining refugees so he can awaken as a True D.L."
"Wha- tch. That bastard! Not only does he have Milim under his control but he plan to massacre innocent people! *clenches fist*".
Rim: "Brother! C-calm down!".
"Hmm? *realization* Oh, sorry. I transformed without knowing."
Kanchō: "I'm sorry to interrupt, but Clayman's army will likely reach Eurazania within 2 days."
Rim: "Then we have to prepare for the next 2 days. Benimaru!"
Benimaru: "Hai".
Rim: "I want everyone in the military to get ready to head to Eurazania and Milim's territory."
Benimaru: "Then, if you excuse me."
______________________________________

That's the end. We're getting close to Walpurgis! I can't wait to actually write it. Having Y/n beat and then c- I'm saying to much, that's for the Walpurgis chapter. *ahem* Anyway here,

Meme:

Take me with you Elon!!!