The Wrath of Y/n pt 3

I'm going to skip son dialogue from the previous chapter to this one.
______________________________________

Y/n pov

Rimuru: "And that's why I'm going to become a D.L. The army heading here from the Kingdom of Falmuth, is going to be used as a fuel source to make me evolve into a D.L. The chances of Shion and the others being resurrected is a 3% chance."
Shuna: "B-but, Rimuru-sama..."
"Wait a minute, Shuna. I'm sure you have questions but, hear Brother out."
Rimuru: "*ahem* I'm a former human who reincarnated here, same goes for Y/n. We lived as humans in the same if not similar world, 'otherworlders' come from. I died there... Ended up here, as a slime. At first, I thought I was completely alone... But I found Y/n and Veldora. We became friends, brothers through bonds. We found allies and friends after that. That would be all of you guys. I even consider you my family, that's how important your all are to me. Back then, I and Y/n said, we liked humans and made the rule that we wouldn't attack them, unless they attacked us, but that was because we were humans. I know that I'm a monster, but I considered myself human at heart. That's why I hoped to mingle and get along with them... But now that all of this has happened, I can't regret my decision, and know that I put all of you in danger because of such a opportunistic view."
Shuna: "No, that not true. The fact that we rely heavily on you to protect us is what we are to blame for. Due to that, the tragedy that happened was a result of that."
Benimaru: "When the barrier city of all communications to you and Y/n-sama, the constant sense of being all-powerful vanished. In my heart, I panicked at losing someone I could rely upon. You asked Y/n-sama to look after this place in stead of you absence, but all of this could've been prevented if we didn't sense the evil Ki coming from those humans."
"I know you all blame yourself for what happened, I know because I feel the same as well. But knowing those regrets can make us grow to be better. It is something to reflect and learn upon."

(A/n: Going to skip some dialogue.)

Kaijin: "So now I'd like to know... *drinks tea* How do you think we should treat humans from now on?"
"Well, as former humans, I know that humans are good and evil. But that can narrowed down by their nature, and the environment they live in that can influence them in being good or evil."
Rimuru: "So we'd like to create a environment where humans can learn. Maybe if they learn more about us, we can be good partners, and maybe ease the boundary between monsters and humans. But that type of thinking is premature. First we have to get humans to acknowledge us."
Benimaru: "I get it. By you being a D.L, they'll know that they are at a disadvantage in negotiations through force."
"Not only that but we can and will keep the other D.Ls in check, if they decide to harm humans. With that we can gradually build friendly relations with humans through that." Everyone gives their support in our actions and reaffirm their trust and loyalty to us.
"Thank you, everyone!" Me and Rimuru say.

(A few moments later)

Rimuru: "Now, then... Do we have the specifics of the Falmuth and Churches army?"
Bemimaru: "Hai. According to Kanchō's information, if the army keeps up their current pace, they will reach Tempest in about 3 days. There are 10,000 troops from the Falmuth Kingdom, 6,000 mercenaries, a 1,000 magic users. And 3,000 Temple Knights from the Church, making this a allied force."
"Numbers are what matter to them, but in terms of strength it's something they don't have."
Benimaru: "So how should we allocate our forces?"
Rimuru: "Actually, leave the allied forces to be me and Y/n. I have a reason for this. It has to do with the revival of our fallen, making it essential to me becoming a D.L."
Benimaru: "We understand. We will leave this up to you."
"On that note, there's something else to take care of. As you all know there are 4 devices are maintaining the barrier around the city. I want, Benimaru to the east. Shōhei, Rigur, Gobta, and Geld to the west. Gabiru, to the south. And lastly, Kanchō to the north. Can you all handle this?"
Shōhei: "Not at all. This is a time for us to not hold back, when we were fighting in the city. But, deploying me and the others west would mean... There's a good chance that they'll be there."
Rimuru: "True. There's a chance that they're blocking the path to escape to Blumund."
Everyone assures us that they won't be holding back their strength and will use all the powers they to win this fight. "Just in case, I'm going to unlock everyone's in this building. I don't want something to happen if you all loss your magicules. [Ki mode - unlockment]. There, now you all have a power-up."
Rimuru: "Leaving that aside. Shuna, there's a good chance that this barrier will disappear if we damage the devices, which is what is keeping Shion and the other's souls here. You get what I'm saying?"
Shuna: "Hai. We just need to replace this barrier with another one."
Rimuru: "On that note... Mjurran. I'd like to make use of your powers, too. Will you help Shuna?"
Mjurran: "Of course. I will live up to your expectations. It's the least I can do to atone."
Rimuru nods and assigns Rigur in command while everyone is away to fight. Rim wants to finish this war today instead of letting the allied forces come here for the final battle.