The Western Union - Beat Down

Y/n's pov 

"Oh please. You may be the Captain of the Paladins or something since you're 'so strong' but the fact is you couldn't beat a punk-ass Demon Lord, 2 no less. What makes you think you have any authority or confidence over me? The prince of Ingracia, Commander of the Ingracian Knight Order." Elric trash-talked with a full on shit-eating grin.

Hinata, while being insulted by the trash-talking-weak ass prince, remained somewhat stoic in her expression. "..."

"Oooooh? No reply? Did I hit the mark? Is the 'Ms. Paladin Commander' shaking her boots? Is all what you just for show? How utterly embarrassing! I wonder, did you seduce a cardinal for such a position? I mean look at those 2! *Points at me and Rim* They're alive for a war to have been ended. Your so shitty, a pathetic women who didn't die killing those Demon Lords." The trash prince continued spitting insults at Hinata and indirectly at us. "But you know what? Why don't come to me and serve as my concubine?"

'0_0 Welp looks like the trash prince will die today. RIP bozo.'

Hinata, who remained calm at the moment begins to slowly walk toward the prince. 

"Oooh? You're approaching me? It looks like all that sass--!" 

Once Hinata got close to Elric, she threw a powerful punch to his face, probably breaking his right side of his face

*Thud*

"M-my face!" Elric touched the right side of his face and growled at Hinata. "You bitch! I'll make sure you--!" Trying to get up to fight Hinata. Hinata kicked him back down to the ground. And kneeled her legs beside his chest and began to assault the ever living shit of the prince.

 And kneeled her legs beside his chest and began to assault the ever living shit of the prince

Hinata began to half-yell at the prince as she continues to punch him in the head. Which is really uncharacteristic of her but a good one to see.

'Man I wish I had popcorn...'

"Does. This. Look. Like. A. Show. To. You?! Is. My. Strength. A. Show?! Tell. Me. You. Piece. Of. Shit!" Hinata continued her assault on Elric.

The Union and the soldiers in the room all looked at the scene with shock and fear. Shocked due to seeing Hinata, a women who has shown to be the embodiment of tolerance to beat the living shit of someone. And fear for seeing Hinata's brutality.