The Kingdoms of Falmuth and Blumund

This will be a short chapter, next time it'll be also short unless I decide to edit this part later on and include some other stuff. Anyway, the story begin.
_______________________________________

Y/n pov

"Welcome. I am Vice Ruler of this nation, called The Jura Tempest Federation. My name is Y/n Tempest."
Rimuru: "I'm the Leader of this nation. My name is Rimuru Tempest."
???: "Ohh! You are really are a slime and you're a human!"
"Correction, I'm a saiyan, see." I decoil my tail and move it.
???: "My apologies, but your very similar to us humans though."
"Yea. But the only differences between Saiyans and Humans is that we, Saiyans have either black or brownish hair and of course our tail and the ability of using Ki."
???: "Ah. I see".
Rimuru: "So, who are you guys? I only recognize Eren, Kaval and Gido. And what business do you have here?"
???: "Ah pardon, me. My name is Fuze. I'm the Guildmaster of the Kingdom of Blumund. I came here because my mission is to come in contact with the Leaders of the nation of monsters."
"I'm guessing that isn't the only reason reason for you to come here. *whipser* unlike a certain loli."
Fuze: "No. The reason is because a few months ago, a rumor spread throughout the guild that a Orc Lord has arrived somewhere. We were currently investigating that rumor, until that man *glances to Kanchō* came to the guild office and told us that the Orc Lord is gone now. But as far as we, Humans are concerned that doesn't entirely eliminate the threat."
Rimuru: "Ah, I see. The same occurrence happened when the Dwarven King; Gazel showed up. But in the end we formed a pact and a treaty with him and his nation. I hope we can do the same with your nations as well someday."
Fuze: "Wait! You mean the to tell me that the Dwarven King has acknowledged this town as a nation of monsters?!"
The door to the Meeting room opens.
Vesta: "I can vouch for that, Mr.Fuze"
Fuze: "Minister Vesta!"
Vesta: "Former Minister." He says in remorse. "What Rimuru-sama has said is true. *bows to me and Rimuru* King Gazel, Rimuru-sama and Y/n-sama have entered a pact and treaty."
"Oh! Before I forget who are these new guys besides Kaval's group and also has the news of the Orc Lord's defeat gotten around?." I ask in curiosity.
Fuze: "Ah, yes. First, no regarding the Orc Lord's defeat has not gotten into public reach, only the King and a few select know of it. Secondly, these people are as followed *ahem* Youm, Rommel and Kazhil."
"I see. *smirks* Then Youm-kun, would you like to make a teacher-student kind of contract with me?"
Youm: "Huh? What are y-... What might you be suggesting?"
"Well since the Kingdom of Falmuth hired you with money, your just making a employer contract with me... Which in other terms would you like to be the 'champions' that 'defeated' the Orc Lord?"
Youm's group: "Nani?!"
"Well this is primarily to just get humans to trust us since the stereotype of us monsters is being hostile to humans. So, in order to do that, we need to start a rumor that you were the one who defeated the Orc Lord with the help of monsters. That way we can be trustworthy to the eyes of humans, rather than just be a unknown threat to humans. So... What do ya say?". I finished as a sipped some tea.
Fuze: "Well, I would like to hear more of this plan of yours Y/n-dono. This is of course is assuming that you really don't have any intentions to harm humanity."
"Of course. Feel free to ask me any questions, to get to know us as a whole better. Oh, and Youm take some time to think this offer."

Timeskip to Youm making his decision

Y/n pov

"Have you made your decision?" I asked Youm.
Youm: "Y/n... No, Mr.Y/n. I'm the leader of the survey party. Its my job to keep them safe. But I thought that if we joined some guild in some country... We might be able to put food on our table and do some big extermination quests for that. But now that you want me to be a 'champion'. It's hard to imagine that as someone who only does this as a means to get money and food. *sigh* But... I've decided *kneels* that I'll trust you. So, allow me to call you 'Y/n-sensei' from now on. I'm in your command now.".
"Likewise, Youm-kun." I shook his hand and smiled.

_______________________________________

Well that's the end (790 words in total). Also would you guys like a updated skill bio of Y/n?

Yes

Or

No

Meme:

(I won't judge)

(I won't judge)