Explanations

This is in manga territory, so spoilers ahead (kinda). Also this chapter might be short.
________________________________________

Rimuru pov

It's been almost a month since Brother left and to who knows where. Milim as well has left, we've been checking all over Tempest and her territory but no trace of Milim or Y/n has appeared. It makes me very worried, since Milim was sleeping due to mind control and Y/n being heavily exhausted. But their both very strong so I think I have nothing to worry about. Anyway. *ahem*. "So is everyone here?".
Everyone: "Hai!".
"Good. Now as some of you may already know, I've been inaugurated as a D.L as well as my brother."
Everyone claps and congratulates me.
'Raphael: Warning. 2 massive energy levels are appearing in this room through teleportation.' 'What? Who? Who would... Y/n and Milim!'.

Y/n pov

"*whispers* Milim, honey. I have to go to Novus Roma. It's been 3 weeks already, I'm sure my brothers would be very worried about me and you too."
Milim: "Ahmmm... I don't wanna go! I wanna stay here with you."
"I'm afraid I can't take that request. But don't worry we can stay like this later. *kiss and gets up* I'm going to get ready and I.T to Rim."
Milim: "Fine. But I can't stay in my adult form when we go there. I don't want them to know my facade yet."
"Understandable. But that would make me feel uncomfortable... for certain reasons. W-well I should get ready now." I walk out the bedroom and go a nearby river and take a bath there.

(A few moments later - "I have returned!")

"Ready to go?". I asked Milim as a was ready to I.T.
Milim: "Yep. *hugs me* Oh and I forgot to mention this but I marked you as mine. So any female that tries to have a piece of you will immediately back off."
'Please don't be a yandere.' "You know that that won't happen. Anyway let's go." *pop*

*pop*
"Yo! How's everyone doing?". I asked like as if nothing happened.
Rim: "Y/n!".
Rim comes up bouncing towards me and hugs me in his human form.
Rim: "I'm happy to see you again! *gets angry* Where were you?! Do you have any idea how worried I was?! You have a lot of explaining to do brother! You too Milim!".
"W-we can explain after this meeting.... Hehehe." I laughed nervously.
Rim: "*ahem* Yea. Let's resume the meeting. The focus of this meeting is how other countries will respond to Tempest being not only lands of 2 D.Ls but also lands of 2 the chancellors of the Great Forest of Jura. As well as other things."
"*raises hand* Would someone give me a rundown of what happened during the 3 weeks I and Milim were gone?".
Rim: "Well the town's population has increased due to taking Carrion's and Clayman's territory. We also have gained financial reparations from the Kingdom of Falmoth."
'Huh... I thought more things would've happened than that.' "Well, thanks for the rundown. Now if you'll excuse I'm going to go to bed too many nig- I mean sparring still has me exhausted."

Time skip to night time

Rim: "Y/n, wake up! I still haven't forgotten about my explanation on why you suddenly left!".
I was still in bed pretending I didn't hear anything. Hoping that Rim would just let it go. 'Please don't make me explain...' I then heard bouncing sounds coming closer to my room. 'Please don't come here! I just wanna sleep... T-T.' Then the doorknob turned and the door opened. I still pretended to sleep not wanting to face an angry Rim.
Rim: "Y/n I know you well. I know you're not sleeping! Now get up or I'll... expose something."
Even though my head was on the opposite side of Rim's slime body. I could see him smirking.
Rim: "And that something was fairly obvious. Like how your aura is like Milim's. It's almost as if she... did something, something rotated perhaps?".
"Alright! Alright! I get it! Let's talk about this in the dining table." I got up from bed and headed straight to the table as Rim bounced behind me. I sat down and waited for Rim to start the conversation.
Rim: "So, I wanna know during these 3 weeks where were you? And why did it take 3 weeks to come back? And finally, do you know how worried everyone was?".
"I can explain. Ummm... First what I'm going to say is very embarrassing, and don't feel comfortable saying it out loud but since it's only you, I guess it wouldn't hurt telling you. *ahem* before I disappeared from Novus Roma, Milim wake me up and said she confessed many things to me. Notably, she confessed that she loved me. I had also confessed the same and so we ended up *blushes* kissing. Then Milim suggested that we go somewhere private and far away to... to... *Vietnam flashbacks* do more intimate stuff. I don't want to say anymore than I have to."
Rim: "*sigh* Well while I'm not fully satisfied with your answer and brings more questions, I'm not going to pry further into it. So what I am going to say is I'm happy for you and Milim. We'll discuss more about this later. For now let's go asleep."
I stood up from my chair went back to bed.
________________________________________
Well, that's the end. What a year it's been. 2021 has been a year that many unfortunate things happened to us and to the world. I hope that this year, 2022 will at least be better than 2021. Anyway enough depressing chit-chat, here

Meme:

P.S: I've been thinking about writing a alternate timeline about this where the Dragon ball universe mixed with the Tensura Universe. I was thinking that it should start around when the Zeno exhibition match saga starts. Well it's just a thought. Anyway see ya.