Blacks

This is non-canon so... yea. I don't feel like continuing the main story for a while. I'll probably make 2 more of these then continue the main story... (•~•) Also this will be reeeeaaaaallllyyyyy long. Also, I don't own anything of the images and/or videos displayed.
________________________________________

??? Pov

'Damn it! He's too strong.'

???: "And where do you think you're going. I should've killed when I had the chance. But this is worthwhile."

???: "This timeline

???: "This timeline... I once thought of it as insignificant. Goku nor Vegeta are here, the gods or the all-mighty Omni king aren't here either. But I was wrong. This timeline is even more disgusting than the ones I've traveled to. You should feel proud knowing this timeline is going to be gone by me."

"Shut it, Black! I've had enough of your nonsense. Haaaaaa!". I said, shooting out a Big Bang.

Goku: "You're weak. Considering your a half-Saiyan like my previous enemy. I expected as much. Much more the fact that you also have the blood of the two strongest mortals of this timeline it's even more pathetic." He said that last part with rage and began creating a big ball of ki.

Black: "Good bye, mortal."

I moved a bit back and touched something I didn't expect to touch. My sword.

I threw it at Black's hand and my sword retracted at me

Black: "Enough of this cat and mouse game! It's time that you perish mortal!".

"[Drago Kamehameha]!". 'This should give enough time to go back in the past. I should think Uncle Rimuru for giving me this.' With smoke now enveloping the area giving me time to use a ball covered with 7 stars that Uncle Rimuru made for me.

Goku Black's pov

'Where did the pathetic mortal go?!' I surveyed my surroundings and couldn't find or sense the girl.

???: "Good luck killing me Black. *sticks out middle finger*".

"Do you really think a taunt like that will save you, Saiyan?". I get into Goku's stance and fire a [Kamehameha]. But it misses. "What?!" Maybe she used [Instant Transmission]. I tried sensing her ki but nothing came up. "Impossible. She's gone."