Paris

Katie's POV

****************

We are in Paris now. It's been bout four days since the boys got back. Two since we've been in Paris. I'm having the time of my life. We went to disney land on the second day. The first we spent looking around our hotel. Today we are going to the Eiffel tower!

I can't wait. We all had seperate rooms in the hotel. I was with Liam. Harry and Louis were in a room together. Zayn and Cecilia. Kathy and Niall. 

I am standing in front of the mirror. Checking the my outfit was good for a hot Paris day and a climb on the Eiffel Tower. I was wearing my favourite pair of shorts with a a flowy, dressy singlet top that looked rather sophisticated. 

Liam came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. We had gone further than I thought we would have the other night. I lost it. I lost my virginity. But I am happier then I have ever been. Even without being able to hear. Liam was dressed in his pants with a nice white shirt. He looked handsome. 

He unwrapped his arms around me a bit to sign 'You are beautiful'. I smiled. I turned in his arms and looked up at him. 

'I love you.' I spoke. He gave me a a sign back saying that he loved me too. I kissed him. It was cut of quickly by Louis walking into the room. I hadn't seen him but he must have been talking because Liam broke away to look at him. I turned and looked at him too. 

'Oh sorry for interrupting' He said as he signed. He was probably the worst at signing so far. 

We all walked out and got a taxi to the Eiffel Tower. I looked out the window the whole time. Seeing the beautiful place that is Paris. My dream had come true. I am in Paris. 

Once we arrived at the bottomw of the eiffel tower we all went and bougth tickets to be able to get to the top. We took the elevator to the first floor but we climbed the rest of the way. It was pretty scary being up so high but it was also so amazing to see the whole of Paris. It was beautiful. Breath taking. The others had been talking the whole way up but I had just been quiet, taking in the beautiful city. There were a few other people up the top but we didn't care really. I went to the edge and held on the the railing as I looked out at the city. Someone touched my shoulder and I turned to see Liam. 

'I know I can't say this with words but I can tell you with my hands. I love you Katie. I know you are the one for me.' He signed as he got down on one knee. I gasped. What was he doing? We are both so young. I can't get married yet. 

He took out a Tiffany box and opened it to reveal the most beautiful and amazing ring I have ever seen. Tears sprang in my eyes because I know I love Liam but I can't say yes. I am not ready for a commitment this big. I allowed him to put it on my finger because he wouldn't be able to talk to me unless he had both his hands. 

'It isn't a wedding ring. I am not proposing. Well in a way I am. It is a promise ring. A promise that one day I will propose to you. Not yet because I know right now we both are not ready for marriage. I have a crazy job and we are both far to young but it is a promise that I love you. I will always be there for you and that you are the best thing that happened to me. I love you' Liam signed to me and tears came down my face as I leaned in and kissed him. 

Once the kiss had broken off I hugged him and whispered in his ear.

'You are the best thing that has ever happened to me too. I love you. By taking this ring I promise exactly what you just promised me.' I whispered.