The next day

• Dedicated to Ella and her friend for the song (sasschick)

Liam's POV

*************

I woke up to my alarm but today when I woke up I was by myself, in the room I shared with Niall and Niall in the bed on the other side of the room. I felt a little sad that I wasn't with Katie but then I remembered how amazing yesterday had been and then I just told myself to be grateful.

I took out my phone and looked at all the pictures we had taken the day before. The photo of me kissing her cheek in front of the phone box was absolutely gorgeous. I loved it. Her smile was beaming as I leaned in to kiss her cheek. Her smile was brilliant.

Without a second look at it I posted it on twitter. Without thinking about what would happen, who would see it.

The caption was: picture Had the best day yesterday with @KatieDancer Lots of sight-seeing and then we watched #JerseyBoys It is basically the story of my life

I watched as there were instant retweets and replies. One tweet caught my eye though. One from Danielle.

@Danielle_Peazer: I was routing for her. I hope you are enjoying yourself Liam. I will probably to talk to @KatieDancer soon and get the deets.

I tweeted back instantly:

@Danielle_Peazer what do you mean you were routing for her. And what about me? Am I allowed to talk to you soon?

I waited probably 10 minutes, waiting for an answer and never got one. Katie wouldn't be on twitter right now because she would be dancing. They started so early. I kind of felt sorry for them. At 1 we had to be with them to be choreographed with them around us. I now didn't want my relationship back with Danielle, I had moped over it enough, but I still wanted to be friends.

I got out of bed and walked over to Nialls bed. His curled up sleeping form looked a little funny when you couldn't see his head at all.

I jumped on the bed, jumping until Niall groaned in annoyance.

'Come on nialler! Get up. It's 9.30' I said cheerfully and rolled Niall off the bed. He hit the floor with a thud before standing up and running his eyes.

'I hate you Liam' he said walking slowly over to the bathroom.

'Love you too' I chuckled.

I got changed and went to watch the girls dance.

I walked in to see Katie trying to teach Cecilia the dance and Christine was teaching a girl I hadn't met before the dance too. Maria was out in the hall talking very angrily with Simon.

'You can't get rid of me! I am the best dancer you have!' Maria yelled at Simon as I walked into the room.

'Whats up with her and Christine stopped teaching the dances to the new girl to look at me, Katie didn't, she was completely in the zone. Cecilia looked up for a second but quickly went back to work when Katie just kept going.

'Oh, Maria's being fired' Christine explained to me. 'This is the girl who will be replacing her, Jess' she gestured to the girl behind her. Jess looked shyly at me but nodded a greeting.

'Nice to meet you, Jess.' I smiled and walked into the recording studio room view attached to the dance room. In here you had pretty much anything but you could see anyone who was recording or anyone in the dance studio which meant I could definitely multi task the whole day. Today I had nothing on so I was just going to mess around with words, trying to make lyrics while I half watched the girls until we had to be choreographed.

I sat down at a chair and pulled a notepad and pen out in front of me. When I usually helped to write the songs the words just came to me when someone said words or lyrics that would go before it. I had never started or written a full song by myself but I wanted to try.