Girl talk

Katie’s POV

After I left dancing I went straight to my room after seeing Cecilia actually made it on the way home. It had been really awkward with Liam when I was choreographing the boys into the dances. He had avoided me as much as he could which was kind of hard because I had to show him the moves and where he needed to go. Then Zayn kept raising his eyebrows at me, giving me that look that said ‘I told you to stay away from him. Look what you did.’. Niall had been his self except every now and then he would complain that Kathy wasn’t here. Louis and Harry kept moving from there specific places that I had put them in to talk/whisper with each other. 

Yesterday had been amazing but now I just felt like I should dig a hole and stay in it forever. I felt like everyone was against me. Except Cecilia. Zayn was doing his ‘I told you so’ to me, that didn’t help, Liam was avoiding me and that made me think I had done something wrong yesterday. No one was talking to me unless they had to. It made me feel really bad. Was there something wrong with me?

Once I got to my room I had a shower and got changed. Afterwards I had nothing to do so I went onto twitter. It had blown up during the day. 

Everyone was retweeting Danielle and Liam’s conversation. I had been talking to Danielle ever since she left her on the phone and she had been saying how busy she was but she really missed being here. Though their conversation had started with Liam posting the picture of him and I in front of the phone box. It was an amazing photo. A good memory. I copied the photo onto my computer so I could have it. 

Then the thoughts of how Liam had been acting today came back and I thought about what could have made him act like that. Maybe it was because he had spoken to Danielle since the break up. I really didn’t know. 

I tweeted back to a few of Liam’s fans asking me about him and stuff but then I started reading tweets that were horrible. 

Tweets:

@KatieDancer is a whore. Going from Harry to Liam. I mean come on. We all know that all those boys are gorgeous but that doesn’t mean you get to kiss every single one of them. Picture (Of Katie and Harry kissing when they played truth or dare) Picture (The Liam and Katie picture)

@Real_Liam_Payne should realize that @KatieDancer only wants him for fame. The breakup with @DaniellePeazer is messing with the poor boys mind.

@KatieDancer is so ugly. I don’t understand why he would even kind of like her. Ew. 

That hurt. I didn’t like Liam for his fame. I liked him for the amazing, kind, amazing personality, adorable person he is. Not for his fame. And I did not go from Harry to Liam. I always liked Liam, we were playing truth or dare. 

I quickly logged out of stupid twitter and shut my laptop. I still had nothing to do. I had just decided that I was going to read a book when my phone started ringing. 

I picked it up without looking at Caller I.D

Phone convo:

‘Hello?’ I asked into the phone.

‘Hey Katie!’ Said a voice I had been needing and missing a lot today. Danielle.