Truth or Dare

Harry’s POV

‘We’re here!’ Niall yelled and we all piled out of the car and into the mansion.

‘Here Katie do you want me to help you carry all your stuff to your room?’ I asked sweetly taking everything from her.

‘Uh, yeah. Thanks Harry’ She said politely and we started walking side by side to her room. I knew where it was thankfully. We would have gotten lost other wise. 

‘Here we are’ I said and she opened the door that had Danielle’s and Katie’s name on it. 

‘Oh I thought the room’s were going to be a LOT smaller. This is like a whole apartment complex!’ Katie gushed. That is so cute. The room was pretty big. It had two king size beds on each side of the room as well as two on suites attached to each side of the room as well as a walk in wardrobe. It also had a couch with a plasma tv on the wall. Dvd player and all. 

‘All the stuff that was collected from your place has already been packed away except your laptop, phone and Ipod which is on you bedside table for you to put where you want. Leave all the bags here, someone will come in and pack it all away.’ I said as I set all the bags I was carrying down next to her bed.

Danielle had already obviously chosen which side was her. 

‘Are you sure?’ She asked looking wide eyed at the whole place.

‘Yes.’ I answered simply.

‘Okay..Wait you said leave them here. Where am I going?’ She said looking at me.

‘Wanna come play a game with me and Louis?’ I said not actually answering her question.

She just gave me a confused look. I took her hand, looking her in the eye and pulled her to me. 

‘I promise I’ll play nice’ I said turning on my full Harry charm. Girls loved the Harry charm. 

‘Um.. Okay..?’ She hesitated looking away from me and trying to break free of my grasp. My charms weren’t working?

‘Okay, let’s go.’ I said and held onto her hand so I could drag her into Louis and my room.

Once we arrived Louis pounced onto Katie. Almost knocking her over.

‘YAY! WE GET TO PLAY A GAME WITH THE PRETTY ONE!’ He yelled but scrambled off her. Katie laid on the floor gob-smacked. She obviously wasn’t expecting to meet the crazy side of Louis yet. 

I laughed at her but held out my hand to help her up.

‘Let’s play then’ I said and sat down on the couch.

‘What exactly are we playing?’ Katie asked eyeing Louis.

‘Truth or Dare’ Louis said with a whole heap of sass as if not believing she hasn’t already known. 

‘Sorry..?’ Katie said and looked down with a blush on her face.

‘I’ll go first!’ I said happily. ‘Katie, truth or dare?’

‘Um, Truth?’ She answered hesitantly.

‘Oh, I forgot to say the rules. You MUST answer honestly and you cannot back out of any truth or dare. If you do. Well I will kill you’ Louis said wiggling his eyebrows up and down at Katie. He said the last bit so easily though, it was just a tiny bit scary. 

‘Kay, Katie said truth so.. what shall we ask the lovely lady Louis?’ I said winking at Lou.

‘Which out of us five boys is your favourite?’ Louis asked without hesitation.