Harry's plan

Harry’s POV

I watched Katie’s face as we rode home. She was so beautiful. I really wanted to get into her pants. I was having a whole heap of sexual frustration here. I mean she was the prettiest background dancer we had plus she danced amazingly. I wouldn’t say this out loud but I am sure she is better than Danielle. I liked her. I liked her a lot. 

I didn’t want her for anything more then the bed though. If I did want something else I would have made a move already. 

As I was watching her on the ride home though I realized the look in her eyes as she looked at Liam. You could tell there was something going on there. 

‘You are rooming with Danielle!’ Liam said answering Katie’s question. 

You saw her smile instantly fade and she looked like she was in deep thought. 

‘Is there a problem with that?’ Liam asked taking the words right out of my mouth. 

‘No, no. I just didn’t expect Danielle. It’s fine. I just hope she likes me’ She replied looking a little fazed. I needed to know what was really going on. She was definitely acting different ever since Liam mentioned Danielle. 

‘Oh don’t worry. I am pretty sure everyone likes you already! She will definitely! She is an amazing person, you will like her too!’ Liam said proudly.

I quickly got out my phone and started texting. 

Phone convo:

Harry: Hey man, you notice Katie’s face when Liam mentioned Danielle?

Louis: Yeah. Something’s going on

Harry: I wonder what’s up

Louis: Well we can’t exactly just ask

Harry: Well..we could but in a way that she would HAVE to answer honestly

Louis: You thinking what I’m thinking?

Harry: If you are thinking truth or dare then yep!

Louis: Great minds think alike! But Liam and Danielle can’t be in the game if we want to find out the information we want to know

Harry: True. Well I have a plan. 

Louis: What?

Harry: I’ll distract her for a while and then we will bring her into our room. We will have the game with just you, me and her. 

Louis: How are you going to distract her?

Harry: Wait and find out

END OF CONVO