Truth or Dare (Part 2)

Katie’s POV

‘Sure thing. Why is Liam your favourite?’ Louis asked instantly. My mind thought about it for a second. I could probably go one for ages about Liam.

‘Because he is so kind and caring about everyone. He is really handsome and I love his daddy direction attitude. And every time he talks to me it makes my heart race and I just think he is absolutel-. You’ve heard enough.’ I rambled before I realized what I was saying. 

I blushed so much but I looked up at Louis and Harry to see two very smug looking faces. They were obviously happy they had just gotten that information. 

The only way they will get over this is by getting distracted so I decided to move the game along. 

‘Um, Harry Truth or dare?’ I asked awkwardly, trying to change the subject from me liking Liam to something, anything, else. 

‘Dare.’ He said smiling.

‘Um, I suck at Dare’s. Even though I just gave Louis the most amazing one ever. I wish I had video’d it. Anyway Louis any ideas?’ I muttered moving on from my earlier answer. 

‘Yes. Harry I dare you to hook up with Katie for at least 20 seconds. And I get to take a picture.’ Louis said smirking. Oh crap. I don’t want to do that. I don’t want to kiss Harry. 

‘Okay Louis.’ Harry said and strutted over to me. Yes Strutted. Oh My god. I didn’t want to kiss him. I only had eyes for Liam. Not Harry. Damn it. 

‘KISS KISS KISS’ Louis chanted. 

Harry pulled my face to his and held me there despite my protests. 

‘You will enjoy this. Trust me. I’m a good kisser.’ Harry said wiggling his eyebrows at me. 

He smashed his lips to mine despite me shaking my head. 

Louis started counting. 

‘1...2...3...4...5..’ He chanted and I could hear multiple phone camera clicks going off. 

I wasn’t exactly kissing Harry back. But I was allowing his lips to move mine and that was all. When his tongue asked for entrance I denied it. No way. His arms wrapped around my waist but my hands didn’t wrap around his neck. This wasn’t love. No where near it. I knew who I was in love with. 

’15...16...17...18...19..20!! Okay brake apart!’ Louis yelled and I broke apart from Harry. I walked back over to the couch unfazed by the kiss. It wasn’t the best and I was definitely not wanting more from him. He was a good kisser and all but I only wanted Liam. But he was unavailable.

Harry’s POV

’15...16...17...18...19..20!! Okay brake apart!’ Louis yelled and Katie broke away from me. She obviously hadn’t like it the way I had.

I still wanted in her pants. The way she was not liking me right now turned me on so much. Urgh. I wanted her. 

‘I have to go.’ Katie said and walked away. 

‘I’ll walk you back to your room’ I said happily. If the game was over now it wouldn’t matter. Louis and I had gotten the things we wanted. 

‘No it’s fine. I am pretty sure I know the way back to my room. Bye’ She said shaking her head at me. She basically ran to the door and walked out of eye sight. I closed the door behind me and saw Louis wiggling his eyebrows at me. 

‘We got everything we wanted man. She was an easy target. Next thing we have to do. Figure out how Liam feels.’ He said giving me an evil smirk.

‘Let’s start planning.’ I said and we both started thinking of ideas.