Movie Marathon (part 1)

Liam, Harry and I had made it home with out any troubles. Harry had gone off to do his own thing while Liam offered to help set up for the movie marathon we were having tonight.

At the moment I had sent him off to get bowls from the kitchen to put the lollies in. It was about 4.30 and I had organised our night to start at 6.00 so they would be here in an hour and a half. I was carrying the movie over next to the tv when Liam came back into the movie theatre/cinema they had at the mansion.

'I got as many bowls as I could' He huffed. The bowls were piled up that they were nearly covering his face. I walked over and took half of them off of him and took them over to the table that I had set up earlier for all the food.

'Thanks Liam but I don't think we are going to need this many' I laughed and started putting the lollies into the bowls.

'Your welcome but I only asked for a few and the chef just kept piling them up' Liam chuckled as he started to do the same as me.

'Thanks for helping out Liam.' I said smiling at him while I filled a bowl with skittles.

'No problem. So what are you making me do tomorrow?' He asked, taking me by surprise. I didn't think he knew it was my day tomorrow.

'You know about that?' I said looking at him.

'Yeah. I mean I knew everyone was having a day with me. I figured it out after the third day. It's really kind of you all but sometimes, I need some time by myself. Any ways, I didn't know who got the day wih me tomorrow so I asked Harry and he said you.' He explained while filling a bowl with Marshmallows.

'Oh...Well you can have day by yourself if you wan. You don't have to spend the day with me.' I said looking down at the lollies as I filled yet another bowl with a different type of lolly.

'No, it's okay. I want to spend the day with you' He said as his hand brushed mine as we both went for the same packet of lollies.

'Oh, well I was thinking we could go sight seeing or something and then to a show. Like Wicked or something?' I suggested.

'That sounds great. I can't wait!' He said and we continued with our setting up.

*An Hour later*

Liam and I had succesfully set everything up as well as gone and gotten changed before everyone arrived at the mansion to start the movie marathon.

 Everyone was now in the cinema and were taking their seats.

'Hey guys. I was wonderin what move you wanted to watch? I have like every movie under the sun here so... you guys can choose.' I announced and went to sit next to Liam while the rest fought over which movie they wanted to watch. The theatre was set up with a huge flat screen with about 3 long blask leather couches all surrounding it so that from which ever couch you could see perfectly.  Liam and I were sitting on one while everyone went through the movie's.

'Let's watch a romance!' Louis suggested and went for the romantic movies I had gotten.

'No! Let's watch a comedy!' Niall said picking up the comedies.

'How about a Horror!' Kathy said going over to the horror movies.

'Guys. We are having a movie marathon! That means we can watch heaps, so we can watch one of all those genres' I said chuckling as the bickered over movies.

'Okay. so can we watch a comedy, then a horror and then a romance?' Liam suggested, gesturing to each person who had yelled that they wanted to watch that type of movie as he put them in order.

'The perfect plan' Cecilia said and sat down on a different couch to the one Liam and I were on.

'Agreed' Zayn said sitting down next to cecilia and watched the others bicker.They would be a cute couple.

'Okay, now we just got to pick a movie out of the genres.' Kathy said looking at the Horror movies she had in her hands. 'There is Paranormal activity 1, 2 and 3, Jaws 2 and 3 and The Awakening.'

'I vote on watching Jaws 2!' Louis yelled out first and we all agreed. Kathy put the other movie's down and sat on the couch next to the one Liam and I were on. She kept Jaws 2 with her so that when we did watch that movie she had easy access.

'I have the Vow, It's complicated, Dear John, Letters to Juliet and Mamma Mia' Niall said looking at the ovie's he had in his hand.

'I vote the Vow' I announced and all agreed accept Louis.

'I want to watch Dear John!' He said arguing with me.

'It's all us against you Lou! You loose' I said and whined about he how he didn't get his way.

'Okay. The Vow it is!' Niall anounced and did the same as Kathy had. Sitting down next to her and putting his arm around her. They were so adorable.

'Fine. I have Mean Girls, She's the man, Legally blonde 1 and 2 and what to expect when you are expecting.' Louis sulked. 'I vote Mean girls 2'

'Mean girls 2 it is!' Kathy agreed and soon enough we had all our movies picked.

'Can we watch one other movie?' Cecilia asked sweetly.

'Sure which one?' I asked looking at her from across the room.

'The Hunger Games or the Avengers?' She said pointing at them.

'Yes! Thankyou for asking. I have been wanting to watch them for ages. I haven't seen them yet! Can we watch both?' Zayn started and I simply nodded at him before Liam got up to put our first movie on.Harry had hardly said a word since we all walked into this room. He had been standing listening and watching as we all bickered.

'We can watch all of the movies as long as you guys are staying the night right?' I asked Kathy and Cecilia.

'Yep! It's all good.' Kathy said happily.

'Oh and I forgot to tell you Cecilia! you got the job!' I laughed, thinking myself stupid for forgetting. Cecilia did a little fist pump and made a 'yes' sound that was really dragged out.

Harry finally moved from where he was standing to sit down next to me, sadly. Louis sat, next to harry, but on the couch that Niall and Kathy were on. Once Liam had finished setting up the movie, he grabbed a bowl of skittles that we had prepared earlier and sat back down on the other side of me.

Let's get this movie marathon started!

**************************

Hope you guys are liking it!

You all should read my friends Louis tomlinson Fan Fiction:

 http://www.wattpad.com/story/2005430-be-mine-louis-tomlinson-fanfic

And don't forget to read the Niall horan Fan fiction that this one is connected too:

 http://www.wattpad.com/story/1973728-only-you

 Keep reading!