Shopping trip (Part 1)

The next morning I was all ready to go off to my new job. I had quit any other gigs because this was going to take up all of my time. 

I had about twenty minutes to spare before I had to leave to make sure I was there on time. I definitely didn’t want to loose the job on the first day.

I felt the vibration in my pocket and I quickly answered it. 

‘Hello?’ I asked into the phone. It had been an unknown number so I wasn’t sure who it was.

‘Hey is this Katie Gillies?’ The person on the other end asked. 

‘Yes.. Who is this?’ I asked awkwardly.

‘You don’t remember me?’ The person asked, I could tell by the voice that it was definitely male. There was some giggling on the other end as well though.

‘No... Should I remember you?’ I asked getting even more worried. Had I done something with this guy? I don’t know.

‘Well yeah.. I am Harry Styles. You kind of should remember me’ He said.

‘Ooooh. Sorry I couldn’t tell just from your voice’ I sad blushing even though he couldn’t see me.

‘Haha well. We have some news to tell you!’ He said excited.

‘Um first. I have a question. How did you get my number?’ I asked getting a little worried again.

‘Simon gave it to us. We all have it in our phones. You should add me as a contact. Anyways we have big news’ He said and if I could see him I bet he was rolling his eyes at my question. Of course Simon would have given them my number. Even though I didn’t give him my number it made sense. Simon has his sources.

‘Um, okay. What is your big news?’ I asked nervously. Hopefully it wouldn’t be like ‘You are fired’ or something.

‘Weeeeelllllll... You don’t have to dance today. We thought that you guys didn’t have the kind of clothes you need to be our back up dancers so we are going shopping with you! All on us! Plus we are going to a club tonight and we are going to invite you so we will buy the dress you will wear today shopping!’ Harry jumbled out nearly all in one breath.

‘Um okay? So um where do I meet you guys then?’ I asked as I looked down at myself. I was ready for dancing, not shopping.

‘We will come pick you up. Simon gave us your address as well so we will see you soon. Oh and also make sure you look nice. Paparazzi follow us everywhere.’ He stated before hanging up. 

I stared at the phone for a second before it all registered. When it finally did register I looked at my watch and cursed. I only had 10 minutes to make myself look ‘nice’. 

I hurried of to my dresser and started rattling through it. I tried to be quiet because my not so nice and friendly roommate was sound asleep. 

5 minutes later I was dressed in a beautiful dress with tan heels. I thought I looked pretty damn good.

I was in the bathroom putting a little splash of makeup on and putting my hair up into a neat pony tail when I heard a knock at the door.

‘COMING!’ I yelled but cringed knowing that that would probably wake my roommate up. Oops. 

I hurried out to the door after putting the last little bit of lip gloss on and opened the door to see Harry waiting there. 

‘Hey love. Come on. We have to go’ He said quickly before grabbing my arm and dragging me all the way to the car. 

I looked in the car and saw all five boys as well as the other two dancers from yesterday. Christine and Maria. I gave them all a wave as I took a seat next to Liam. It was the onlly seat left!