Poor Dani

Katie’s POV

 A few weeks passed in an awkward manner. Danielle avoided Liam at all costs though she forgave me. She says that ‘I want him to be with someone who deserves him’. Which I don’t understand because they were amazing together and she did nothing that made her not deserve him but I wasn’t going to fight with her. 

She had allowed me back in our room after a day of staying with Zayn. Zayn had helped figure out my feelings and what I should do about them. While Harry these past few weeks had started to settle on his creepiness and finally started letting go of the fact that I didn’t mean for Liam and Danielle to break up. 

Dancing was going well but we were looking for someone to replace Maria because as the days went on she just got bitchier and bitchier. All our dances were choreographed fully now and we were just practicing again and again. 

Liam had gotten used to the fact that he wasn’t with Danielle anymore but every time he saw her looked like he was about to start crying. Well, I guess you could say he still wasn’t in the best way but I tried to help. Everyone did, but all he wanted was to be left alone. 

Right now Dance practice had just finished for the day and I was walking back to my room to wait for Cecilia. On her resent visits with Kathy she had been telling me about how she loved to dance and I had asked Simon if I could interview her or something so we could replace Maria. He had agreed and so Cecilia was coming over so I could interview her. 

I entered my room and Danielle was already there. 

‘Hey Katie’ She greeted me but didn’t look up from her computer. 

‘Hey Danielle’ I answered and walked over to my side of the room. Checking my phone and answering any texts. 

‘Hey...I was thinking...’ Danielle started and I looked up at her from my phone.

‘You were thinking...?’ I asked nodding my head at her to keep going. 

‘I ju-... it’s too hard anymore Katie. Seeing him nearly every day and whenever he see’s me the tears well up in his eyes and I just don’t think I can take it anymore. It’s been 2 weeks and it just gets harder and I th-...I am thinking of quitting and just focusing on X factor and finding some other dancing jobs.’ She said hesitating every now and then. 

‘Danielle... I’m sorry you feel like that. he is still in the house right now. You still have another chance to get him back. It’s your choice though if you want to go or stay. You can’t go in the middle anymore. It hurts you both too much if you stay but aren’t together. So Dani, you have tonight to get him back’ I said and got up to hug her. 

‘You are so nice Katie. Can we stay in touch even after I leave? If I do. Because I don’t want to loose such a good friend. Thank you for giving me this.’ She said into my ear as we hugged and I let go but smiled at her as she walked out of the room. Hopefully she was going to set things right with Liam. 

5 minutes later Cecilia walked in smiling at me.