The first concert with the boys

Liam's POV

**********

'Liam stop moving!' Lou Teasdale dmanded while she tried to do something with the stage make up she had. I hate stupid make up. 

Kathy was busy doing Niall's hair while he ate grapes. Unfortunately there wasn't much you can do with my hair anymore. It was kind of a ritual for Niall to eat grapes before a concert.

The other three boys were all mucking around in the dressing room. 

The dancers were in the other dressing room. 

The trip to Manchester wasn't to long. Only 3 hours that I spent with a very excited Katie. 

She had showered me in praises and told me over and over again that I had made up for everything. She was also pretty excited about her first show with us. 

Thinking of Katie and realisng Lou was putting stuff on my face made me frown in question.

'Don't you have to do the girl's hair and make up too?' I asked her. 

'They are capable of doing it themselves, beside they have dress changes so it is easier if they can do their make up themselves. They've probably all been dancing since a young age so are used to it by now anyway' Lou explained to me. 

'Unfair! We have the bossy people!' Louis whined.

'Get over it.' Kathy told him.

'Liam you're done. Harry come over here' Lou ordered.

I got off the chair so Harry could take my spot and sat down next to Louis on the couch. Zayn was doing his own hair in the mirror. 

'So Liam, what are we going to do in Paris?' Louis asked. 

'I've heard that the food is amazing there' Niall spoke before I could around a few grapes that were in his mouth.

'Yeah, but we aren't going to Paris just to eat Niall' Zayn told him looking at the boy in the mirror. Niall pouted but Kathy whispered something in his ear that made him smile. 

'We will visit all the landmarks, of course, and I've heard that the Ballet's they do are amazing so we could go to one of them but I've got to research it a bit more. Anything you guys want to do? We are there for a week.' I explained as they all listened to me. 

'You forgot about Disneyland!' Louis whine from next to me. 

'I did not forget! That is a major landmark!' I told him. 

Louis just laughed at me. I rolled my eyes. 

'Anyways, if there is anything you guys want to do you have to tell me' I told everyone.

'Yes Father' They all chorused. It was a joke they had when I acted like "daddy direction".

*Knock Knock*

'10 Minutes stage call for soundcheck party Remember that there are people who want you to interact with them out there but only a quarter of what will be out there tonight' Our stage manager told us. 

**************************

Katie's POV

***************

*Knock Knock*

'Girls there is only 10 minutes till the boys go on stage for sound check and 30 minutes until the actual show so be ready. I suggest you go over you dances' A stage manager told us. 

We all nodded in gratiitude. 

'Okay girls, let's go over the first one' Christine said and we all got into formation as she turned the music on. 

We all moved swiftly with the music until we heard the door open and close. We turned around to see who it was. It was all the boys and Kathy.

'Please! Don't stop! I was enjoying that!' Harry said wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

'We just wanted to say good luck' Liam told us.

'Good luck to you all too' I said walking over to Liam. 

'I know you'll be amazing' I wispered to him as I hugged him.

'Okay so we got to go for soundcheck, see you on stage' Louis said running away. 

Once they were all gone the girls and I began practicing again.

*********The show is starting (Real, not soundcheck)************

The music started, the boys were all ready on stage, as we silently moved onto tthe stage to get into our positions. 

As soon as the boys started singing that was our cue andwe all started dancing in perfect sync. 

This was so thrilling, I have never danced for so many people. The arena was packed with people, it was crazy. They were all screaming at the boys. I smiled as I danced to the music, the choreo stuck in my mind. 

Dancing is one of the only times I feel really alive. If dancing was taken away from me, I don't know what I would do. 

The noise was so loud I thought my ears were about to burst. 

Luckily we all had ear plugs other wise I think my ears would actually burst from the loud noise of the music, singing and the screams. 

******************

'Thankyou Manchester! You guys are absolutely brilliant! Thankyou again and good night!' Harry yelled as we all ran off stage. That was our last dance for the night. 

I was sweating but I was on such a hype from the concert. 

'Liam! You did amazing! Your voice is amazing!' I chatted to him excitedly. I hugged him even though we were both sweaty.

'You were amazing too. I couldn't take my eyes off of you. You are the best dancer, but don't tell anyone else' Liam said cheekily to me. 

'That was great guys now go back to your busses, freshen up and so on because we have a long drive tomorrow before our next concert and we will be leaving now. So you will be sleeping while the bus is moving so go get on the bus before it leaves with out you.' One of the security guards informed us and we all started walking towards the busses. 

Once on the busses I told Liam I was going to have a shower and wandered of to do so. 

Tomorrow was going to be a long day but I couldn't wait.