fifty. (m*)

This Chapter Contains very Sexual Activity/ Mature Material.

Please skip If You're Not Comfortable. Thank You :)

NOT PROOFREAD, IGNORE MISTAKES.

-Chapter Fifty-

Jungkook exhaled, His eyes squeezed shut behind the blindfold as he felt his legs be raised by his ankles, before They were placed over What he assumed to be Taehyung's shoulders. He nibbled on his bottom lip, Whimpering as waves of heat and arousal thrived through his blood. He was getting to the point where he'd black out in submission, subspace being very reachable at the moment.

The elder chuckled, his thumbs rolling circles into the boy's ankles. "You Know, Baby, I Just had a very good Idea."

Jungkook stiffened, peaking up with a small whimper, whining as the blindfold was suddenly pulled down. He opened eyes, teary doe orbs meeting cold, dark ones that sent shivers down his spine. "D-Daddy..?"

"Shhh," The Dom lulled, His head falling to the side as he pressed a finger against the Submissive's plump, rosy bitten lips. "Don't speak, Little One. Just trust Daddy. Can You Do That? Will You Trust Me?"

Jungkook, Without hesitation, nodded frantically, panting as he tugged on his cuffed wrists Eagerly. "Y-Yes, Daddy! I-I Trust You! Promise!"

Taehyung's smirk turned into a soft smile, his eyes softening as he caressed the baby's soft cheek lovingly. "My Good Boy, you're So Good for Me. I Love You So Much, Koo." He cooed, smiling as Jungkook's eyes lit up with tears. "My Baby Is So Well Behaved for me. So Perfect and Pretty. The prettiest."

Jungkook's chin wobbled, gentle sniffles leaving him as he nuzzled The Elder Man's Palm. The CEO Watched adoringly, But, As Sweet as this was, He had a punishment to deliver. He removed his palm swiftly, pulling the blind fold back up to cover the boy's eyes abruptly. Jungkook gasped, Bucking himself up almost desperately. "W-Why did-"

"You have a Punishment, Baby. You Know That I Won't fail to deliver. Now, You will take what I give You." Taehyung's voice deepened, becoming more dominant as he stripped himself of his boxers, now standing bare as he starred down at the aroused boy on the bed. Now wasn't the time to get caught up in affectionate exchanges. That could come later.

He licked his lips, cracking his neck before he crawled only the bed, kneeling upright as he lifted Jungkook's legs onto his shoulders, hooking them up by the back of his knees. Jungkook's body began to tremble, His hole fluttering and clenching on nothing as Taehyung's deep chuckle resonated through the air.

"Look at You, Little One." He snickered, Prodding his tip against the younger's entrance. "All Ready for me to fuck you, Huh? It's almost like you want daddy to punish your pretty Ass." Jungkook whined at this, His hands tugging on the cuffs as his legs wrapped themselves around the older's waist. He arched his body into the elder, Whimpering when Taehyung slowly started to push in.

Once he'd bottomed out, a Shaky exhale left Taehyung as he looked down at the younger firmly, his dark eyes scanning over the blindfold that covered the other's . "You Remember what I Said." He warned. "You're not gonna cum until I've Came Three Times Over. Got it?"

Jungkook, Too out of it to understand, nodded frantically, moaning as deep, slow thrusts started to make his body tremble. His toes curled, eyes squeezing shut behind the blindfold as Moans began to spill from his lips, each whine only making Tahyung snap his hips forward with more speed and force.