Part 1(Meet)

Hii everyone,
Hope u are doing good..so let's start with 1st part of the story.

We can see a girl sleeping ,cuddling into her teddy🧸...Her sleep gets disturbed due to ring of her phone📱...She rubs her eyes,gets up,sits on her bed resting her head at the bedrest...She sees her manager,calling her...She picks up his call.

Naira(in bossy tone):Hello, yaa good morning...I'll be on time, u just prepare for my P.A's selection interview...Get everything ready at time, no mistakes or u'll be fired.

She cuts the call nd picks up her parent's frame nd kisses it😘....she gets ready in an hour in a regular office outfit(formal blue suit nd open hair and a bit of makeup)

she gets ready in an hour in a regular office outfit(formal blue suit nd open hair and a bit of makeup)

                   (Her outfit)

She eats her breakfast with juice,takes her purse nd keys, locks her house nd gets into her car.
         Meanwhile, on the other side we can see a fair,handsome boy getting out of his small apartment to go for his interview as a P.A for the boss of N multinational enterprises(Naira's company).
(Offcourse, it's kartik the main hero)

                   (His outfit)

      On his way, he thinks of his condition and becomes sad(he craves for someone to love nd care for him..he has noone to be called his own...no friend,no relative,noone at all..he don't have any job nd he has to pay his rent so decides to get a job)
Keeping all these thoughts aside,he gets a auto nd reaches the building for his interview. He prays to God and gets inside.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

He reaches outside naira's office nd sits outside on the chair.He heard voices of a girl shouting on a candidate for flirting with her...he gets scared to hear such loud voices...he composes himself and gets in when his name is called.
KARTIK: May..I come...in ma..am(in scared😱 tone)

(Naira after hearing his low,scared tone looks up to him...she feels something for him just by hearing his weak nd scared voice...she thinks for a while then shruggs off her thoughts nd tries to act stern)

NAIRA:Come in(in stern nd bossy tone)

Kartik comes in and shivers due to her stern voice but composes himself as he really needs a job so tries to become confident. He starts answering confidently for the questions asked.

NAIRA(shaking hands with him):Ok so we'll let u know the result till the evening..So u may leave Mr. Kartik.

KARTIK:Thank you mam(still scared, but trying not to show his weak side)