Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Hey guys,
               From majority of ur suggestions, I hv compiled a small epilogue to show happy ending....
So, let's continue with the story without any further delay....
___________________________________
LEAP OF 2 YEARS:
Kaira and kairav were of 2 years now...they could walk and speak a bit...kaira was very close to kartik and kairav was more close to naira...Kartik and naira both took care of their kids together, but their love never faded...it increased day by day..kartik was still naira's baby, but he was a mature and responsible dad for his babies...he was still the top most businessman...Rohan and shanaya were blessed with a babygirl...they named her Ruhi...
She was 1 year and a few months old...she could walk, but spoke only mumma, papa, bua, mamu, bhai and dii...

Kartik had gone to London for a deal since 2 days...he was missing naira nd their kids...but was more worried for kaira as she couldn't live without him...moreover naira told him that she remained sad, missing him...kartik was coming home early to surprise them...he didn't even told naira about it as it was a surprise for her too...it was 10 pm according to Indian timing and he just boarded his flight...

Meanwhile, in India...
Naira came in her room to see kaira crying hugging kartik's photo...kairav was trying to cheer her up...naira went to her and pulled her in her lap, hugging her...

NAIRA:(caressing her hair) shh... bss..bss..shh beta...chup hojao... princess ko papa ki yaad aa rhi h...(she nodded hugging kartik's pic)..Papa jaldi aa jayenge bachaa,  abhi rona nhi...aap toh mumma ki good girl ho naa...

KAIRA:(snuggling into her, still holding kartik's pic) m.um.ma... p.pa.pa...k.ab...a.a.ye.nge...m.uj.h.e..p.pa.pa...c.ha.hi.ye...(crying)

KAIRAV:(in tears) mumma mujhe bhi papa ki yaad aa gyi...(in baby tone)

Naira half laid in the centre of the bed and kaira nd kairav laid in her embrace on the either sides...
She kissed both of their foreheads
...even she was missing kartik, but she had to remain strong for her children...

NAIRA:(patting their head) bss beta...shh...aap toh mumma ke brave babies ho naa...Papa jaldi aa jayenge aur aap dono ke liye boht saare gifts bhi leke aayenge...
Abhi aap dono mumma pas so jao
...boht late ho gya naa...aur good babies toh sb kaam time pe krte h naa...

They nodded and naira laid straight on the bed...they both hugged her from either sides and slept as she sang lullaby, patting their head...naira then slept with them as she was tired...

Kartik reached in the midnight...
He had the spare key with him, so he opened the door and then locked it entering inside...he kept the luggage in the guest room and went to his room to see the most beautiful sight...naira sleeping with kaira and kairav...he clicked a photo secretly as they were looking so cute...he went towards them and kissed kaira's forehead as he didn't wanted to wake up the kids...he then kissed kairav's forehead...and at last naira's forehead..she woke up feeling his touch...she was shocked to see him...he kept his finger on her lips   when she was about to say something, signaling towards the kids...her eyes welled seeing him after 2 days...naira slowly freed herself as the kids were hugging her, making sure that they didn't wake up...kartik picked her up and hugged her tightly, wrapping her legs around his waist...naira cried silently, snuggling into him...
Kartik took her out with him to the guest room...she cried her heart out hugging him...kartik too cried as it was the first time they had to remain away for 2 days...

Kartik wiped his own tears and hers too...she snuggled into his neck and clinged onto him...kartik  rubbed her back and caressed her hair calming her...

KARTIK:(wiping her tears) bss... bss..shh..bss nairu...chup hojao ab
...I know u missed me...mene bhi toh miss kiya apni jaan ko...rona nhi babu...bss..shh...(kissing her forehead nd cheeks)