Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)

Hey guys,
Hope u guys r liking the storyline...keep supporting...so, let's begin with this chapter without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik and naira kissing eachother...kartik felt different sensations in his body nd unknowingly put his leg on her legs...his hands started roaming inside her top, caressing her naked bare back nd stomach...
Naira moaned in his mouth nd broke the kiss seeing him breathless...she looked at him, who was panting hiding his face in the crook of her neck...his hands were now on her bare stomach...she understood his desires nd removed her top nd bra too...he widened his eyes looking at her...she opened her arms for him...he hugged her, feeling her warmth...naira played the movie from where they left...

There was a scene in which the girl was kissing the boy's chest...
Kartik rubbed his legs on her legs feeling different sensations...naira moaned unknowingly as his dick was slightly touching her thighs...
Naira saw him kissing her stomach nd massaging his boobs...
She kept the iPad aside, switching it off...she pulled Kartik over her nd kissed him passionately...he too responded, rubbing his body on hers...naira understood that his hormones were making him do such...she slowly removed his hoodie after breaking the kiss...

She slowly laid him on the bed nd removed his trousers...he was now just in his boxers...naira removed her jeans too nd laid above him, rubbing her body on his to tease him...kartik groaned as she was rubbing her clit on his cock...he moaned in pleasure...he wanted more, so pleaded her..

KARTIK:(caressing her bare back) ahhhhh...um.mm...m..aa..a..hhh...a.a.h..j.aan...Ahh..pls.s...ss...m..m..
(closing his eyes nd being helpless)

NAIRA:(Smirking nd biting his nipples) Kya pls bachaa...kya chahiye mere baby ko...tell me my baby hubby...(tracing her fingers on his face)

KARTIK:(groaning more as she started rubbing her lower body on his more fastly) mm...m..aaahh
..hh...aahhhh..um...j.aan..p.ls.ss...do.n't...ah.h...t.ea.se...m.e...um...m...
I....um...w.an.t...u...a.hh...umm..m...

Naira didn't wanted to tease him more as he was sweating now...
She stopped rubbing her body on him nd smooched his lips...

NAIRA:(wiping the sweat off his face) bss..bss..shh...calm down kartik...relax baby...u want me to love u...(he nodded looking at her)
..okk then...I'll mark u mine again meri jaan..(kissing his forehead)

He blushed nd closed his eyes getting shy...naira smiled and stared removing his boxers...she pleasured his dick nd made him cum for atleast 8 times...she made love to him nd he moaned as his hormones were at it's peak...this time instead of naira, he was exhausted...naira took him in her arms nd patted his head to make him sleep...he slept snuggling into the crook of her neck...she remained like that for sometime, then saw the time...still 1 hour was left to reach...she slowly laid him on the bed nd cleaned both of their body with wet cloth...she then wore a bathrobe nd went out of the room to rohan shanaya's compartment of the plane...she peeped inside nd saw them making out under the blanket...

She was shocked as she didn't expected this so early...Rohan saw her standing at the door nd got embarrassed...he signalled shanaya to stop, but she was busy kissing his neck madly...naira went out feeling awkward...

ROHAN:(cupping shanaya's face forcefully) shanaya...jaan stop...

SHANAYA:(with tears as she thought he was uncomfortable with her) Kya hua...u don't like this...I..m...s.or.ryy..b.ab.y...

She started crying at the end...he felt bad seeing her like this...he hugged her tightly nd caressed her hair...

ROHAN:(kissing her forehead) bss..bss..shh...bss jaan...mene kab kaha ki I don't like this...I love u shanaya...tumhare hugs, kisses, love bites...everything jaan...vo actually dii ne humei dekh liya ese...blanket toh tha but still kitna awkward ho jaega naa...kahi dii gussa na ho jaye ki humne shaadi se phle yeh sb...(getting confused)