Part 38(Reconciliation)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r liking my stories
...I hv recently started two more stories, so do read the introduction nd keep supporting...
So,let's begin with this chapter of the story....
___________________________________
The scene begins with kartik entering the room...the room was the same as he left the day before...just then he noticed naira's clothes lying on the floor...
He went to check in the bathroom
...there he saw her, under the cold shower, shivering nd sobbing...

He was shocked to see her below the shower in such a cold weather...he immediately went to switch off the button...naira looked at him nd started crying more...she was just wearing a white shirt, which was clinging onto her body...kartik picked her in his arms nd grabbed a towel from the stand...

kartik picked her in his arms nd grabbed a towel from the stand

Kartik could feel her body warm...
She was shivering badly...it was just 4 am nd the weather was too cold...kartik firstly made her sit on the chair, beside the bath tub nd removed the wet shirt off her body...she was shivering badly nd her teeths were cluttering...her eyes were red and swollen due to crying...he wiped her body nd tied  a towel wrapping her wet hair....

He too was in tears to see her vulnerable condition...she was crying vigorously nd he covering her with another towel, carried her in his arms...

He made her hair dry using the hair dryer...he then removed the towel off her body nd made her lie on the bed, covering her with a soft furry blanket...she was still crying...he too lied down nd took her in his arms...

KARTIK:(hugging her, providing her warmth) bss

KARTIK:(hugging her, providing her warmth) bss..bss...bss...shh...
Meri jaan...I m sorry...tumhare sath boht galat behave kr rha tha naa...tumhari koi galti nhi h...mene tumhe misunderstand kiya aur phir tumse baat krne ki jagah vaha se akela chla gya, yeh jaante hue bhi ki tum kitni tensed hogi mere liye...I m so sorry...pls meri galti ki saza khud ko mtt do...

Naira kept crying, snuggling into him...he knew she needed some time...he just patted her head nd made her sleep...she slept peacefully in his embrace...he wiped her tears nd kissed her forehead...

He too slept along with her...he woke up after an hour nd saw her snuggling into him...he hugged her tightly nd checked her temperature with the thermometer...it was better now...
He carefully got up from the bed nd took out a warm nightsuit for her...he laid her on his lap nd made her wear the night wear...