Part 12(Realization)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying the story...so let's continue without any further discussion...
___________________________________
Kartik and naira were working in the office...naira was in the conference room for a meeting, while kartik was instructing the junior employees as per naira's order...

Naira came out of the conference room and saw some girls drooling over kartik...they were finding excuses of work to be with him...
Naira didn't like it at all...she was jealous that why these girls were drooling over her kartik...but suddenly she thought why was she being jealous, not that he was her boyfriend...

but suddenly she thought why was she being jealous, not that he was her boyfriend

NAIRA(to herself): Mei jealous kyu ho rhi hu...kartik toh sirf mera best friend h naa...kahi mei usse pyar toh nhi krti...bhagwaan g pls koi ishara dedo...

She saw kartik laughing and giggling with a girl...she felt bad nd angry too...she closed her eyes nd saw her moments with kartik...his laughter, his smile, his pj's, his hugs...she opened her eyes with happiness...

NAIRA(herself): Mtlb mei kartik se p.pya.ar...krti hu...omg, I love kartik...mujhe apne kittu se pyar ho gya...O God...I m so happy...I love u mera kittu...I really love u...
Abse tum puri tarah se meri responsibility...kisi ko bhi tumhe hurt krne nhi dungi...I'll protect u mera bachaa...I promise baby...bss ek baar yeh confirm ho jaye ki tum bhi mujhse pyar krte ho, fir mei tumhe propose krungi...we'll be one kartik...

Naira then looked towards him...still some girls were drooling over him...she went towards him nd said...

she went towards him nd said

NAIRA:(sternly) Kartik...in my cabin now...they can do it themselves(looking angrily towards the girls)

Kartik was shocked at her behavior nd he was somewhat scared too afterall it was the first time after they became friends that she behaved sternly with him
...he thought that may be he had done something...he got tears in his eyes at the mere thought of losing her...he went in her cabin to see her sitting angrily on her chair...he sat on his knees at some distance holding his ears...

Naira was shocked to see him kneeling down in front of her, with teary eyes...

KARTIK(shaking a bit due to crying) I m sorry mam...pls forg.i.ive me...mene k.kuch... nhi kiya...Mei toh bss unhe kaam smjha rha tha...I m...s.sorry...