Part 2(Feelings)

Hii guys,
           Amazed to get such an amazing response...Thankuu all for supporting my story...so let's get back to the story.
🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱
Kartik went home after giving his interview. He got freshen up nd had his lunch...He was waiting for the call as he really was in need of a good job, but he was scared of naira's loud and stern voice(reason will be revealed soon...something related to his past which made him such weak and afraid of even small things)

He then thought to get some rest so he get into his small bed to sleep😴

After about an hour,he got up because of a nightmare...he started shivering nd sweating..he was murmuring something...Soon he composed himself and drank a glass of water...then went to his balcony to get some fresh air.
(Even thinking about his past made him so vulnerable)

Suddenly,his phone caught his attention nd he picked up the call...it was naira's manager who had called him...he told him that he was selected for the interview nd that he had to join tomorrow at sharp 8 a.m.

As soon as he hung up the call, he start dancing with joy but it was no longer as he remembered naira's stern behavior...he decided to concentrate fully on his work and not to be scared of anything.
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
On the other side, naira was thinking about kartik's strange behavior...She felt as if she saw pain in his eyes...she caught him when he pretended to be confident when he was actually scared...She wondered that why he got scared just bcoz of her stern behavior...she always used to behave the same with all her employees but didn't knew why she wanted to be soft with him...she shrugged off her thought nd prepared dinner for herself(Although she had many maids, but she used to do her personal work on her own)
🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

NEXT DAY,
Both of them got ready to leave for the office...Naira started her car to drive,whereas kartik took an auto...A lady of around the same age as him sat next to him..she found him attractive so started to cling to him..she held his hands,whereas kartik was scared 😱

He wanted to stop her nd started resisting,but the lady was very clever..she hugged him...By this time kartik starting sweating 😓

Suddenly naira's car passed by nd she saw him.

What do you think what will naira do...will she believe him or doubt him?
Wait till the next update..till then keep thinking.

U r always welcome for giving suggestions.

Thank u.