Part 16(Decision time)

Hey guys,
               Hope u guys r excited for this update...keep supporting for more such updates...let's get back to the story...
___________________________________
Kartik and naira reached the hospital...kartik was tensed and naira assured him by holding his hands...they were in the doctor's cabin, waiting for her(who was naira's friend too)...kartik kept his head on her shoulder, while naira tried to give him strength...

kartik kept his head on her shoulder, while naira tried to give him strength

NAIRA:(holding his hands) Kartik
...kya hua baby...tum dar kyu rhe ho..mei hu na tumhare pas...kuch nhi hoga mere bache ko...

Kartik nodded nd kept his head in her lap, naira caressed his hairs nd kissed his forehead..

When the doctor came, kartik got up from her lap...naira went to her(doctor) nd hugged her...

(Doctor's name is shanaya...she is naira's college friend...naira helped her financially so she is thankful to her bcoz she became doctor due to naira's help)

DOCTOR:Hey naira...kesi ho tum..

NAIRA: Hii shanaya...I m good..tum kesi ho...uncle aunty thik h naa...

DOCTOR:Mei aur mom dad thik h..sb tumhari wazar se...agr tum financially meri help na krti toh mei aaj doctor na hoti..

NAIRA:Friend ko koi thanks bolta h kya.. tum deserve krti ho iss post ko..itni mehnat jo ki h tumne.
(She smiled) mene tumhe call krke btaya tha na kartik ke bareme...tum phle uska check up krdo pls...

She nodded nd greeted kartik nicely...kartik too replied politely..
She told him to lie on the bed, but kartik was adamant to take naira with him...

DOCTOR:(smiled looking at his love for her) Tum aa jao naira...vo nhi karayega check up tumhare bina...itna pyar jo krta h tumse...u r vry lucky ki kartik is yours...

Naira smiled nd went to him, kissed his cheeks...