Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)

Hey guys,
              A very happy new year to all of u...hope u guys r enjoying my story...I hv started a new story on shivin current situation after them leaving yrkkh...do read that too...keep supporting nd hope u r excited for this chapter...so, let's begin with this chapter without any further delay....
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira making kartik lie on the bed...he was awake but not in his senses due to the effect of alcohal...he was blabbering continuously...

NAIRA:(patting his head, sitting beside him) Kartik bachaa...sojao baby...tum thak gye hoge naa...ab chup aur eyes close krke so jao...

KARTIK: Nairu mujhe nind nahi aa rhi...pls tum idhar aao naa mere pas...plsss...

She nodded nd lied beside him...
He lied on her completely nd massaged her boobs...

KARTIK: (emotionally) Jaan...pls.s
..m.ma.rkk...me..urs...I..w.an.t..to..be..in.s.ide...u...

Naira wiped his tears nd slowly kissed him...he responded equally nd naira in between the kiss removed his shirt nd caressed his body...she broke the kiss nd removed her dress nd her bra too...kartik immediately latched onto her nipples nd started having his milk...naira removed his boxers nd grabbed his dick in her hand...

NAIRA:(Rubbing his dick) Mera baby...itne hard the mere liye...I'll make u mine again bachaa...r u ready...(he nodded blushing)

Naira knew he was not in his senses, but she too became wet for him...she rubbed his dick on her pussy nd he moaned...she made love to him for 2 hours nd then slept with his dick inside her nd her nipple in his mouth...
___________________________________
Meanwhile on the other side, the boy who was naira's brother woke up nd saw nisha talking on phone...he pretended to sleep nd heard her talks...he got to know that she was planning to kidnap kartik...he decided to be strong for once so that his sacrifice may not go waste...he decided to elope from there nd go to naira to tell her everything so that she can save kartik...

Nisha came to him nd picked him in her lap...she went downstairs nd lied on the sofa making him lay on herself completely...his face was on her chest nd she wrapped her arms around him...he opened his eyes nd she kissed his forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks, chin nd at last captured his lips...he too started responding as he knew her anger...then she removed her top nd put her nipple in his mouth...

NISHA:(pushing his dick in her vagina) Baby come on Rohan...just fuck me...I need u badly...aaj tum mujhe ride kroge...I know it's the first time, but this is how u'll learn...suck my boobs baby nd fuck me hard...

Rohan started crying listening to her as he was scared to do all this...Nisha slapped him to stop him, but he didn't...she got irritated as first naira insulted her nd now her brother was not obeying her...

NISHA:(picking him up nd going upstairs) today u'll fuck me nd if u didn't, I'll do the worst with u...

He got scared nd started sobbing
...Nisha calmed herself nd thought to handle him with love...

NISHA:(sitting on the bed with him in her lap) Baby...I m so sorry rohan...mene daanta naa meri jaan ko...pr aap kyu nhi try kr rhe ho...come on hubby...u can do this...

ROHAN: m.muj.he...n.hi...k.krn.a...
p.lss...(getting scared)

Nisha got angry listening no...she dragged him into the storeroom nd lied him in the middle...she started beating him with belts...he beared all this for his sister, his naira dii...he was beaten badly, his whole body was red nd had marks of belt...she kissed him once nd locked him in the store room...

He tried to get up but couldn't...he was all naked...he got up nd started finding something to wear
...he didn't found anything so at last he covered his lower body with a white cloth...he took the blanket nd covered his upper body with it...he saw a window nd opened it carefully...luckily there was a ladder kept there...he climbed down nd got out of the house from backside as their were no guards at that side...he ran on the road, trying to find out some help...he saw a girl in a car..

She was actually shanaya...she came for a conference here nd thought to surprise kaira...she was going towards their house, but saw a boy covered with nothing but white clothes nd blanket...she figured out that he was injured as he was walking with great difficulty...she stopped the car at a corner nd went towards him to help him...

He saw her coming nd thought to ask for help...he stumbled, but she held him...

SHANAYA:(holding him) araam se...tumhe itni chot kese lgi...mei ek doctor hu..mujhe bta skte ho...
(saw lipstick marks on his neck nd near his lips)..kisi ne tumhara rape kiya h...pls btao mujhe...I'll help u..(wiping his tears)

He started crying bitterly nd leaned on her shoulder...she felt a different sensation...although he was a stranger, but she wanted to heal him...she felt an old connection with him...she had already treated many such patients, who were raped, but she never felt such for any of them...so, she just hugged him nd slowly took him to her car, holding him...he was shivering badly due to cold...she made him sit on the back seat of the car...she sat beside him nd made him drink water...he was still crying...

SHANAYA:(caressing his hair hugging him) Tum pls mujhse apni preshani share kro...mei tumhari help krungi...btao mujhe.
...kya hua h tumhare sath...

He told her everything that how Nisha forcefully married her, killed his parents nd his sister thought that they all died in an accident...how he got tortured by her nd for her sister's husband, he became her sex slave...

Shanaya understood that he was Rohan, naira's brother...she felt very happy as if she got the biggest happiness of her life...

(A small change in the story is that shanaya knew Rohan very well...they used to play together in childhood...rohan's age is 18 nd shanaya was elder than him as she was in naira's college...she was five years younger than naira so u can consider her age to be 21 i.e. Rohan is 3 years younger than her...hope u r okk with the age difference...

Shanaya loved rohan from the start, but rohan only considered her as his friend...naira knew about shanaya's feelings nd consoled her when rohan was thought to be dead)

___________________________________
So guys, that's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...do vote nd comment...keep supporting nd sorry for the delay...

PRECAP: SHANAYA TAKES ROHAN TO NAIRA...KARTIK IS MISSING...