Part 39(Kartik drunk)

Hey guys,
              Hope you are excited for the upcoming chapters...so, let's start with the chapter without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira nd kartik in the car...naira was driving nd they were talking on a random topic...kartik looked out  towards a ice cream store, which had the most expensive ice cream in the world...kartik loved ice creams, but due to lack of money he ate only once a month...

kartik loved ice creams, but due to lack of money he ate only once a month

Naira saw him looking towards the ice cream store, lost in his thoughts...she parked the car outside the store nd shaked him to come back out of his thoughts...

NAIRA:(holding his arm) Kya hua
...kaha kho gye the...

KARTIK:(hiding his sadness) Nhi kahi nhi...tumne car yaha kyu park ki...hum toh club jaa rhe the naa...(not meeting her eyes)

She understood that he wanted to have ice cream nd couldn't tell her...she opened her seat belt nd his too...

NAIRA: Chlo niche utro...phle ice cream khate h...phir chlte h club...
Mera boht mnn h aur tumhe bhi khani pdegi...no excuses...(acting in front of him)

Kartik understood that she could read his mind...afterall she knew him very well...he felt blessed to have her, who understood his inner feelings, without even telling...

He had tears in his eyes...naira cupped his face nd wiped his tears...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) Kartik kyu ro rhe ho bachaa...kya ho gya...hnn...bolo baby...

KARTIK:(holding her palms in his  hands) n

KARTIK:(holding her palms in his  hands) n.nai.ruu...t.u.mm...I.tn.a..p
.py.a.ar...k.r.ti..ho..m.uj.h.se...ki..m.e.re..mnn...ki..b.aat...j.aan...li..

Naira hugged him tightly nd he snuggled into her...

NAIRA: Bss..bss..shh...mera baby...
Mei tumse boht pyar krti hu...itna jitna kisi ne kisi se nhi kiya hoga...
.tumhe ice cream khani thi toh mujhe btaya kyu nhi...(breaking the hug)

(breaking the hug)