Part 53(Soon to be parents)

Hey guys,
                Hope u guys r liking the storyline...before continuing with the story, I want to give u a choice
...it's about kaira's baby...comment and tell if u want them to have a babygirl or babyboy or twins...I will decide according to the number of comments...so, do tell..
Let's continue with the story...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik coming in the room to check on naira...he backhugged and she came out of her thoughts...she turned around and hugged him, feeling his touch...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) u r looking gorgeous jaan...I love u so much nairu...

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) thank u baby...u too r looking so handsome...aaj party ke baad mere baby ke liye ek special surprise h...mera shona...(kissing his forehead)

He nodded and they both went down for the party...everyone's eyes stuck at them as they were descending together hand in hand
...they greeted everyone personally...kartik saw some boys looking at naira lustfully...so he pulled her close by her waist...she  leaned her hand to his shoulder and remained like that for sometime...

During the cake cutting, kartik held naira's hand and they cut the cake together...they both fed each other and then rohan nd shanaya too...Soon, the party got over...

They had already eaten dinner, so rohan and shanaya went to sleep..
..naira held kartik's hand and took him to the terrace...she made him blindfolded and held him...

KARTIK:(curious) Jaan pls ab toh bta do naa kya surprise h...itna wait nhi hota mujhse...pls..

NAIRA:(Taking him towards the table) bss 1 min bachaa...abhi tumhe tumhari life ka best surprise milne wala h...

He nodded excitedly and naira made him sit on a chair...she opened his blindfold and passed him a gift box...he looked around and was astounded to see the beautiful set up planned by her...

he looked around and was astounded to see the beautiful set up planned by her

KARTIK:(pulling her in his lap) wow jaan

KARTIK:(pulling her in his lap) wow jaan...yeh sb kitna pretty h...
I love all this...thankuu nairu...
(Hugging her)

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) real surprise toh kuch aur h shona...
Yeh gift box open kro...I m sure yeh tumhari life ka best surprise hoga, jo tumhare birthday ko aur bhi special bna dega...open it bachaa...(caressing his face)