Part 36(Toxic Silence)

Hey guys,
              Hope u guys r liking the storyline...also u might be thinking about the promo...so let me tell u...it's going to come soon..
Stay tuned for the major twist...I hv thought already about it, but if anyone of u hv any suggestion for the promo, u can write in the comment box or personally dm me....So, let's continue with the current part of the story...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik getting scared as he was lost in a isolated area...it was not the first time when he was alone in a city...
But after he met naira, he became totally dependent on her...she would protect him nd take him wherever he wanted to go...so he was getting scared without her...
It was getting darker...it was about 11 pm...

He was crying continuously nd calling naira's name

Whereas, naira was in no less pain...she was running on the road, finding him...she was broken from inside, but didn't lose hope as she knew kartik would be scared without her...she just wanted to reach to him nd hug him...she was cursing herself for getting so much involved with rishabh, that she forgot about him...Moreover, before leaving the restaurant she along with rishabh saw the cctv footage too...

It was clearly seen that he was jealous of rishabh nd more than that hurt, when naira and rishabh were feeding each other...she heard the lady talking about them as a couple nd kartik crying nd leaving the restaurant....she now realized that she had hurt him so much...she was scared to lose him
...she couldn't afford to live without him...she fell down on the road with a thud nd cried loudly...

NAIRA:(Looking at the sky) Kyu kr rhe ho esa bhagwaan ji

NAIRA:(Looking at the sky) Kyu kr rhe ho esa bhagwaan ji...kaha dhundu mei apne kartik ko...pls use safe rkhna...mera kartik...pls God pls...mujhe milva do mere baby se..vo boht dar gya hoga...he needs me...pls...

She composed herself nd wiped her tears nd again started looking for him, calling out his name...she reached an isolated area and started calling out his name...he heard her voice nd cried, calling her...she went towards the direction of the voice nd saw kartik sitting in a corner in a bad state...his eyes were swollen due to continuous crying...he was shivering as if he had fever...his clothes were dirty(he fell on the muddy area)...his forehead was bleeding(he had got a cut after being hit by a stone)...he was crying nd calling out for naira to help him...