Part 41(Kartik missing)

Hey guys,
              Hope u r liking the twist...
Keep supporting...Don't worry, kaira won't get separated...So, let's begin with this chapter...
___________________________________
The scene starts from shanaya telling rohan about herself nd all that that happened in naira's life after their parent's death...

SHANAYA:(in tears) Tum phle kyu nhi bhaage rohan...agr aa jate toh tumhe itna suffer na krna pdta naa...

He started apologizing to her crying badly...shanaya hugged him tightly caressing his hair...he felt an unknown peace in her arms...

he felt an unknown peace in her arms

          (Rohan nd shanaya)

ROHAN:(panicking) s.h.a.nay.a...
M.uj.h.e...d.dii...p.a.s...le..ch.lo..pls.. k.kart.tikk...j.ji.ju...k.ha.tr.e...m.me.i...h...j.ld.i...chl.o..pls.s...

She nodded nd comforted him, he was feeling severe pain in his body...shanaya noticed it...

She took her to naira's house...he wasn't able to get up due to pain...

SHANAYA:(cupping his face) if u r comfortable with me, toh mei tumhe apni godi mei utha ke le chlu...abhi dii ko sab btana boht zroori h, isse phle vo nisha bhai ko hurt kre...

He nodded nd she slowly carried him in her arms nd took him to naira's house

He nodded nd she slowly carried him in her arms nd took him to naira's house...she ringed the bell nd naira opened the door...she saw rohan, her lost brother in such a bad condition...shanaya nodded at her nd signaled her to lift him...

Rohan was crying heavily nd just speaking dii...naira took him from her nd hugged him, crying loudly...he was her baby brother, her partner in crime, her support system...she took him inside nd made him sit on the bed in the living room...she caressed his face nd wiped his tears...

NAIRA:(cupping his face) r.ro.ha.n...m.e.ra...r.oh.an...(she wasn't able to believe that he was alive in front of her)

(she wasn't able to believe that he was alive in front of her)