Part 54(Twins)

Hey guys,
Hope u guys r enjoying the story...As I got more votes for a perfect pregnancy with twins, so I decided to go by majority...I'll try my best to make it interesting..
If u hv any suggestions for their pregnancy period, then do tell as I haven't thought much for it...so, let's continue with the story without any further delay........
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik waking up in midnight...he saw naira shivering and snuggling into him as the weather was a bit chilly...he slowly got up carrying her in his arms downstairs to their room...he laid on the bed taking her in his embrace and slept patting her head lovingly...

He woke up to see her sleeping peacefully in his embrace...he kissed her forehead and caressed her hair...

NAIRA:(snuggling more into him) Kartik...sone do naa...boht nind aa rhi h...(hugging him tightly)

KARTIK:(caressing her face) Jaan aaj doctor ki appointment h naa 10 bje ki...abhi uth jao nairu...aa ke so jaana...pls sweetheart...
(Kissing her forehead)

She didn't wanted to wake up, but got up reluctantly...kartik sat beside her and hugged her...

KARTIK:(pecked her lips) good morning jaan...I love u...(bent down and kissed her belly)..good morning baby...Papa loves u...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead, cupping his face) good morning shona...I love u too mera bachaa...
(Keeping his hand on her belly) aur baby bhi apne papa se boht pyar krta h...

He smiled and got up picking her in his arms...she smiled and snuggled into him...he took her to the bathroom and they bathed together with kartik pampering naira...kartik then made her ready and himself too got ready...

NAIRA:(backhugging him) Kartik mujhe dar lgg rha h...sb thik hoga naa...hmara baby thik hoga naa...

Kartik turned towards her and saw her in tears...he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead...

KARTIK:(Hugging her and caressing her hair) Kuch nhi hoga jaan...bhagwaan jii ne humei itni badi khushi di h...humei positive sochna chahiye naa...aur tum bilkul stress nhi logi naira...hmm..

She nodded and smiled looking at him...they both came downstairs with kartik holding her...they greeted rohan and shanaya and told them about their pregnancy...
They both congratulated them and were too happy for them...

KARTIK:(making her sit on the chair) Jaan ab tum breakfast krlo phir humei doctor ke pas bhi jaana h naa...

She nodded and kartik fed her....
Naira too fed him with her own hands...Rohan and shanaya adored them...they then were going to the doctor for check up..

ROHAN:(hugging her) all the best dii...aap tension mtt lo...sb thik hi hoga...(keeping his hand on her belly) oye bhanju...mumma ko tang nhi krna..okk..

KARTIK:(side hugging naira) hmara baby boht intelligent h...vo apni mumma ko bilkul tang nhi krega...aur papa h naa mumma ka khayal rkhne ke liye...hnna baby...(kissing her belly)

Naira felt overwhelmed witnessing his love...she hugged him tightly...kartik too wrapped his arms around her and hugged her...they both then drove off to doctor's clinic...the doctor did some tests to confirm if the baby was fine...naira was afraid, but kartik tried to comfort her...

KARTIK:(hugging her) shh...calm down sweetuu...kuch nhi hoga jaan...stress mtt lo naira...shh...
(Kissing her forehead)

She calmed down due to his sweet whispers...the doctor did all the necessary tests and they were sitting in the canteen waiting for the reports...kartik brought a sandwich and juice for her...he saw her tensed...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) Kya hua jaan...kyu itni tensed ho...

NAIRA:(caressing her belly) baby thik hoga naa kartik...mujhe dar lgg rha h...hmara baby...(a lone tear escaped her eyes)

KARTIK:(wiping her tears, keeping his hand on hers on her belly) Kuch nhi hoga hmare bache ko...vo apni mumma ki tarah strong h...tumhare liye itna stress acha nhi h jaan...pls relax kro nairu...

Kartik managed to distract her mind by discussing about rohan shanaya's wedding plans...she finally smiled and forgot about the reports for a while...he then fed her juice and sandwich in between...naira didn't noticed this  as she was busy discussing about rohan shanaya's wedding plans and about their baby too...kartik smiled seeing her happy..naira then hugged him tightly feeling blessed seeing his love for her...

NAIRA:(cupping his face and kissing his forehead) I love u so much mera bachaa...I m blessed to have u kartik...tum mere liye sbse important ho...iss baby se bhi zyada...u r my first child shonaa...
(Kissing his cheeks)

He smiled and hugged her tightly hiding himself in her neck...he felt overwhelmed receiving mother's love from her,even after  they were pregnant...they then went to doctor with happy faces, having full trust on their destiny...

DOCTOR:(with happy face) Aap dono ke liye ek good news h...u r pregnant with twins...aur naira tum aur tumhare dono babies bilkul healthy h...there's no complication...bss starting ke kuch months mei thoda careful rhena hota h..else everything's absolutely okk...

Kartik and naira were more than happy to hear this news...kartik hugged naira and kissed her forehead...they thanked the doctor and went taking the files...

NAIRA:(side hugging him) wow kartik...hmare twins...mtlb double happiness...

KARTIK:(kissing her temple) hnn jaan...humne toh bhagwaan se ek baby maanga tha aur unhone hmei do de diye...mei bta nhi skta mei kitna khush hu...I m so happy nairu...ab se mei tumhara pura khayal rkhunga...tum sirf rest krogi..tumhara sara kaam mei krunga...(getting over excited)

NAIRA:(hugging him) shaant... mere over excited patidev...thoda sambhaliye apni khushi ko...abhi toh babies ke aane ke baad boht sari khushiyan aayengi hmari life mei...I just want to enjoy this phase with u...mera bachaa...mera shonaa..(kissing his cheeks)

Kartik blushed and kissed her forehead...he took her to the car and made her sit carefully...naira saw an pani puri stall in the way...

NAIRA:(a bit loud) kartikk...car roko...pls...kartikk...

KARTIK:(worried) Kya hua jaan...
Tum thik ho naa...pain toh nhi ho rha...vapis hospital chle...(stopped the car at a corner)

NAIRA:(cutely holding her ears) sorry baby...tumhe dara diya naa mene...(cupping his face)Mei thik hu kartik...don't worry bachaa...
(Pecking his nose lightly)

KARTIK:(hugging her tightly) Mei dar gya tha...I love u so much jaan
...(pecking her lips) Ab btao car rokne ko kyu kaha...kuch chahiye meri nairu ko...(she nodded with puppy eyes)...kya chahiye..btao mujhe...(caressing her face)

NAIRA:(with watery mouth) Vo...
Mujhe...vo..pani puri..plss kartikk.
..pls..mera boht mnn h...pls...

KARTIK:(didn't wanted her to be sad) okk jaan...pr only one plate...
Usse jyaada nhi...hmm...

She nodded excitedly and kartik told her to wait inside the car...he went to the pani puri stall and made pani puri with his own hands as he was very much worried for her health...naira felt blessed to have such a loving and caring husband...kartik then came back with a plate of pani puri and fed her with his own hands...she enjoyed it making cute faces...

NAIRA:(holding his one hand while he was driving) wow kartik
...it was so yummy...thankuu so much bachaa...(kissing his knuckles)

He smiled and made her lay her head on his shoulder...she slept being tired...they reached and kartik didn't wanted to wake her up as she was sleeping so peacefully...he carried her in his arms and took her inside...he told rohan and shanaya about their twins...they were so happy and congratulated him...he smiled and took naira to their room...he laid her on the bed and locked the door...he too laid beside her and slept taking her in his embrace, not before talking to his babies for once...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting nd voting for the story...I'll complete this story within two days...keep commenting guys...

PRECAP: Rohan shanaya's wedding, naira's mood swings...