Part 23(Calm before the storm)

Hey guys,
             Pls do give ur suggestions on upcoming Switzerland track...
Without any delay, let's start with the chapter...
___________________________________
Kartik looked at naira nd kissed her forehead...naira kissed on his cheeks...she blushed under his gaze...he pulled her holding her waist nd admired her blushing face...

he pulled her holding her waist nd admired her blushing face

KARTIK: U r looking gorgeous darling...aur yeh blush toh...aye hayye...(teasing her)

NAIRA: Kartikk...(hit his shoulder)...boht badmaash ho gye ho...tumhara toh ilaaj krvana pdega...(playfully)

KARTIK: Meri bimari bhi tum ho aur dava bhi...(huskily in her ears)...

Naira blushed nd kartik kissed her forehead, still holding her by her waist

Naira made kartik sit on the stool in front of the haldi bowl...
She applied it on his cheeks nd smiled looking at him...kartik held her nd made her sit on his lap...she smiled nd rubbed her cheeks on his...kartik looked at her nd blushed...

NAIRA:Dulhe ki utri hui haldi dulhan ko lgti h

NAIRA:Dulhe ki utri hui haldi dulhan ko lgti h...aur mujhpe toh pehle hi tumhara pyar ka rang chad chuka h...kartik apna kurta utaro naa...mujhe tumhe haldi lgani h...apne pyar ki haldi(he blushed)

He removed his kurta nd lied on the carpet, signaling her to join him...she came with the haldi bowl nd applied it on his chest...
Then his arms nd kissed his forehead, coming on the top of him...