Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)

Hey guys,
Hope u guys r enjoying the story...I'll end this story till tomorrow...after this chapter, I'll show naira's delivery and one last EPILOGUE...hope u r okk with it...
I don't want to stretch it more so that I can continue with my other stories too....so, let's continue with the story without any further delay....
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira rubbing kartik's back and caressing his hair to calm him as he was sobbing snuggling into her chest...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) Sorry bachaa...mene boht rulaya naa tumhe...itna hurt kiya apne baby ko...tumne kbhi kaha kyu nhi kartik...mere liye tumse important koi nhi h shonaa...u r my first baby...ab jo hua use bhul jate h naa...I promise abse mei kbhi apne bache ko neglect nhi krungi....I m so sorry kartik..mene kitne time se tumhe bachaa nhi kaha naa...bss..bss..shh..bss bacha.
...chup hojao baby...mumma h naa apne bache ke pas...shh...(kissing his cheeks and sucking his tears)

He calmed down after sometime and naira removed her clothes except her panty...kartik hugged her lightly not to hurt her and their babies...he laid his head on her chest and caressed her belly talking to their babies...naira caressed his hair...

KARTIK:(to babies) Papa loves u babies...I m sorry beta...mei insecure ho rha tha yeh soch ke ki apki mumma mujhse pyar nhi krti...yeh sb nhi sochna chahta tha mei, pr pta nhi kyu mnn mei baar baar yhi baatein aati thi...ki apki mumma mujhse zyada aap dono se pyar krti h...aap gussa toh nhi ho naa papa se..I m sorry babies...
Pr mei apni nairu ko nhi kho skta...(a lone tear escaped his eyes)

NAIRA:(pulling him a bit up and wiping his tears) Tumhari nairu tumhare pas hi h kartik...mei kbhi tumhe khud se dur nhi jane dungi bachaa...aur mein iss duniya mei sbse zyaada pyar apne iss baby se krti hu...(caressing his face)..uske baad apne yeh dono babies se...
(Caressing her belly)...tum mere liye sbse upar ho kartik...u r my first priority...I love u the most mera shona..mumma ki jaan ho tum...(kissing his forehead)..Don't worry hmare dono babies apne papa se boht pyar krte h...vo kbhi tumse gussa ho hi nhi skte...u don't need to get insecure kyuki Tumhari meri life ek special jagah h jo aur kisi ki nhi h...mera bachaa...(hugging him tightly)

Kartik felt overwhelmed and hugged her tightly...they kissed eachother passionately and broke the kiss after sometime...naira then put his nipple in her mouth...

NAIRA:(saw him getting confused) mumma ka dudu nhi piya naa baby ne...abse mumma apne bache ko roz feed kregi jese phle krati thi...(kissing his temple)

He nodded happily and started sucking her milk...he slept after drinking her milk...naira covered them with blanket and slept patting his head and kissing his forehead...kartik became naira's baby again and slept peacefully in her embrace...

LEAP OF 4 MONTHS:
Like this 4 months passed...now naira was 7 months pregnant with her cute baby bump...her mood swings and food cravings were at peak...she would ask for anything even in the midnight, but kartik never denied her or else she would start crying...he pampered her to no extent..naira too treated him as her baby whenever he needed mumma...
She used to breastfeed him daily before sleeping...whenever she used to be cranky or clingy, kartik was there to handle her...Rohan and shanaya had gone for their honeymoon a week ago...kaira were alone at home...kartik used to work at home...even naira used to work by home to keep herself busy and stress free...

One fine night, kaira were sleeping with naira in kartik's embrace...she got up in the midnight at around 1 am...she was feeling hungry and craving for pav bhaji...she shaked kartik to wake him up...he got up and saw her sitting cutely holding her baby bump...

KARTIK:(caressing her bump) toh aaj kya khana h mere babies ko...
(It happened almost daily that naira woke him up with a new demand and told that it was their babies demand)..

NAIRA:(cutely) pav bhaji...hmare babies ko papa ke haath ki pav bhaji khani h...pls bna do naa shona...pls...(with puppy eyes)

He nodded happily and kissed her forehead and then her baby bump whispering I love u...naira kissed his forehead and cheeks...

NAIRA:(pecking his lips) I love u too mera bachaa...I love u so much...thankuu so much meri cravings puri krne ke liye...mene boht preshan krke rkha h naa tumhe, but still u..n.eve.r...c.om.p.l
.ain...(with cracked voice)

Kartik understood that she got emotional due to her mood swings...he wiped her tears signaling her not to cry...she hugged him snuggling in his chest
...kartik caressed her hair and rubbed her back lovingly...she kissed his chest whispering I love u...kartik cupped her face and kissed her forehead...

KARTIK:(caressing her face) shh no crying naira...I love u too meri jaan...aur khabardar agr meri nairu ke against kuch bhi kaha toh...vo best h...she is the best wife, best friend, best girlfriend and Offcourse a best mother too...
Acha ab yeh senti baatein chodo aur chlo mere sath...mei tumhare liye pav bhaji bna rha hu...tum aaogi...

She nodded and he took her with him holding her carefully...naira walked with the support of his hand...as she was 7 months pregnant that too with twins, so it was difficult for her to walk alone and she would get tired soon...his one arm was wrapped around her and other hand was holding her left hand helping her...they reached the kitchen and naira was panting as she couldn't walk much...kartik made her sit on the chair and gave her water to drink...she was okk now, but kartik was worried as he didn't wanted her to exert herself...

KARTIK:(scolding her) mana kiya h naa mene tumhe itna chlne se...
Sunti kyu nhi ho tum naira...I don't want you to exert urself....
Abhi bhi mei bnake laa deta naa pav bhaji, pr tumhara aana zroori tha...why don't u listen to me jaan...(losing his cool)

Naira's eyes welled up due to his scoldings...kartik realized that he should not hv scolded her as she might be feeling more hurt due to her mood swings which make her cry soon...kartik saw naira sobbing looking down...he felt guilty of scolding her...he hugged her and rubbed her back...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) bss... bss..shh...bss meri jaan...I m sorry nairu...mene daant diya naa tumhe...I m sorry sweetheart...pls mtt rou naa...shaant hojao pls...shh..(wiping her tears cupping her face)...ab tum yaha betho...mei abhi jaldi se apne wifey aur babies ke liye pav bhaji bna ke laya...hmm...mera babu...
(Kissing her forehead)

She smiled finally and he made pav bhaji for her with his own hands...he fed her sitting on the dining table and she too fed her in between...she was content at the end and kissed his cheeks two times...

NAIRA:(cutely caressing her belly) babies keh rhe ki papa aap boht ache cook ho...thankuu so much humei itna yummy khana bnake khilane ke liye...we both love u papa...

KARTIK:(kissing her belly two times) Papa loves u too babies...
(To naira) vese vo do kisses toh babies ki taraf se thi naa...tum nhi kissi dogii apne bache ko...

Naira blushed and captured his lips for a kiss...they had a soulful kiss filled with love...kartik broke the kiss seeing naira breathless...
He then carried her in his arms to their room and made her sleep in his embrace, patting her head and caressing her hair...she slept peacefully being tired...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: NAIRA'S BABY SHOWER...