Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)

Hey guys,
               Hope u guys like the story
...there's an important announcement...I m going to start a mature OS series on all couples of yeh rishta kya kehlata h...do read that too...keep supporting guys...I m overwhelmed with the response...it's been just a month I joined wattpad for writing nd i m seriously enjoying it...so let's continue with our story....
___________________________________
Kartik carried naira in his arms nd went to their room(Kartik had shifted all his things in her room at her demand)...she admired him nd he blushed at her intense gaze...

She stopped kartik in between, as she remembered a ritual which was left

KARTIK:Kya hua jaan...tumne mujhe roka kyu...

NAIRA:Vo kuch rituals rhti h kartik...upar vale hall mei chlo...
Meine vaha arrangements ki hui h...

He nodded nd went to the hall with her in his arms...it was decorated beautifully...kartik made her stand...she held kartik nd made him sit on the carpet...
She brought a kalash filled with holy water nd sat down taking the support of his leg, leaning onto his chest...

kartik held her nd made her drink the water lovingly...naira too made him drink nd kissed his forehead....

naira too made him drink nd kissed his forehead

They got up nd did the ring finding ritual too...they found it together nd started laughing....

KARTIK:(holding her hand) Jaan iss ritual ka bhi koi meaning hota h na...