Part 48(Baby day)

Hey guys,
               Hope u guys r liking the storyline...As u know, kartik didn't enjoyed his childhood so naira will try to return his childhood to him by fulfilling all his wishes for which he craved when he was a baby...so, I thought why not to make it a baby day...As we celebrate children's day, teacher's day, so thought to make a baby day for naira's baby hubby...hope u'll like it...So, let's begin with this chapter without any further delay...
___________________________________
AFTERNOON 4 pm...
Naira woke up nd thought to wake up kartik too as he might be hungry...she caressed his hair nd kissed his forehead...he woke up rubbing his eyes nd made a cute pout as he was sleepy...naira went aww on him nd smooched his lips cupping his face...he blushed nd hugged her tightly, hiding himself in her...she wrapped her arms around him nd caressed his back, giving him kisses on his head...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) bachaa chlo ab...wakey wakey baby...lunch time ho gya naa...phir mere kittu ke liye surprise h mere pas...hum kahi ghumi krne jaa rhe h...nhi jaana toh bta do, mei tumhara surprise cancel krva dungi...(teasing him)

He got up immediately nd nodded in no...naira chuckled at his childish behavior nd got up from the bed, picking him in her arms..
..he wrapped his legs around her waist nd arms around her neck, snuggling closely into her...

NAIRA:(caressing his back) aaj kya ho gya mere baby ko...itne clingy kyu ho rhe ho...kuch chahiye bachaa...

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) bss ese hi...tumhare pas rhena h...baby ko mumma chahiye....
(In a cute baby tone)

NAIRA:(chuckled at his cuteness) okk then...aaj pura din mumma aur mumma ka baby enjoy krenge...pr phle lunch krna h, phir mumma apne bache ko ready kregi, phir baby aur mumma ghumi ghumi jayenge...

Kartik nodded looking at her nd blushed...he hid her face in the crook of her neck, feeling shy...
Naira kissed his head nd took him down...she was going to make him sit on the chair, but he was being too clingy nd didn't wanted to leave her even for a second...
So, naira took him to the kitchen and made him sit on the slab, still hugging him...kartik snuggled into her chest nd she caressed his hair, wrapping her arms around him...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead, cupping his face) Kartik...bachaa kya khana h...btao mujhe...mei abhi bna dungi apni jaan ke liye...

KARTIK:(cutely) mumma ke baby ko cheese sandwich khana h...aur frozen hot chocolate bhi...pls...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) Okk bachaa...mei apke liye jaldi se bnati hu...tb tk aap jao jakr t.v. dekhlo...ya phir phone pe kuch dekhlo..

He nodded nd went to the living room, not before pecking her lips for once...naira started preparing his meal nd he sat on the couch on the living room...he switched on the t.v. nd started watching cartoons...Though he was not a kid, but he wanted to live his childhood again nd he knew his nairu would never judge him...
She came there with his lunch...
His mouth watered looking at the delicious meal...