Part 49(Tattoo)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...some of u commented to update tum bin, something beyond love nd other stories too...
For them, let me clear that I m going to complete this story first till Monday or Tuesday nd then I'll continue with my other stories...
So, let's continue with the story without any further delay....
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik and naira sleeping peacefully...kartik was sleeping like a kid snuggling into naira...he woke up nd saw her sleeping hugging him...he recalled yesterday's fun nd her surprises...he was too happy and blessed to have her...he saw her nighty knot was opened nd her breasts were visible...he caressed it nd latched onto her nipples having his feed...naira woke up feeling some movement...she saw him sucking her nipples, having her milk...she smiled nd caressed his hair, kissing his temple...he looked at her and smiled and continued filling his tummy..naira closed her eyes caressing his hair.
...kartik thought to surprise her as he was grateful to have her...

KARTIK:(thinking while having her milk) Naira ne kitna kuch kiya mere liye...kal meine apna bachpan bilkul vese hi jiya h, jese mei chahta tha...mujhe mumma ki kami bhi mehsoos nhi hone di...mei boht lucky hu kyuki mujhe itna pyar krne wali wifey mili h...
Mene aaj tk kuch surprise nhi diya tumhe...pr aaj mei apni jaan ko surprise dunga...I hope tumhe acha lge nairu...I love u so much jaan...(left her nipples nd kissed her breasts)

Naira smiled closing her eyes...he moved up nd kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, chin nd then captured her lips, kissing her...she too responded caressing his hair...
Kartik broke the kiss after sometime, feeling breathless...he lied on the bed taking her in his arms...she laid her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeats...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) Jaan.
..(she hummed)..I love u nairu...
Thankuu so much...tumne kal meri sari wishes puri krdi...ab mujhe kuch nhi chahiye...bss tum chahiye ese hi meri baahon mei hmesha ke liye...mere pas...meri angel...(kissing her forehead)

She kissed his chest just above his heart as a reply nd snuggled into his chest...kartik hugged her more tightly, hiding her in his protective arms...they remained like that for sometime nd then kartik got up carrying her in his arms...he took her to washroom and made her bath lovingly...she felt peace being in his arms and laid her head on his shoulder while he was rinsing her body...

KARTIK:(caressing her head) Jaan aaj shaam ki flight h naa...(she nodded looking at him)...tum rest kro...abhi mei drive krunga...
Meri nairu...(pecking her nose)

She nodded nd he took her in his arms nd wiped her body, wrapping a towel around her...he took her out nd made her ready...
Naira made him ready too...she was making him wear his jacket, he pulled her more closer by her waist nd kissed her forehead, pressing his lips for a while...she blushed nd hugged him, feeling his warm touch...they then had their breakfast, feeding eachother
...kartik then carried her in his arms nd sat on the driving seat of the car...she adjusted herself in his lap nd laid her head on his shoulder, snuggling into him...

Kartik started driving holding her with one hand...she slept in his lap...they reached nd kartik carried her in his arms inside the house...he saw rohan cuddling into shanaya sitting on the couch in living room...he went towards them nd sat in front of them with naira in his lap...Rohan nd shanaya separated nd sat straight looking at him, feeling awkward...

KARTIK:(assuring them) it's okk...
Tum dono ko awkward hone ki zroorat nhi h...mujhe aur naira ko tumhara rishta boht phle se hi manzoor h nd I m happy to see u together...idhar aao...give me a hug...(signaling them to come)

Rohan and shanaya got up nd sat beside him...they both hugged him from either sides...naira snuggled more into him, feeling some movements...kartik patted her head comforting her...Rohan nd shanaya smiled seeing his love for her...