Part 4(His saviour)

Hii guys,
          Amazed to get a positive response...thankuu so much..as it's my first time, so I m much more excited...so do shower ur love on this part as well. Let's begin....
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Naira made kartik drink water nd calms him down...they were still in hugging position,but soon they realize their position nd get embarrassed as it was their first encounter after the interview.

KARTIK:Thank u so much mam...

NAIRA: It's ok...no need of thanks...now u just hv to do as a I say...I promise that she'll confess everything on her own.

KARTIK:What will I hv to do?(confused)

NAIRA:(...................muted .....)

KARTIK: How wi.ll...I do...th.i.iss(in a low tone)

NAIRA:C'mon kartikk...u can do this...she won't do anything to u...I promise I'll be there for u...just be calm...okk

KARTIK: hmm(still unsure)

Seeing him like this, naira holds his hand in between her palms nd gives him an assuring smile that everything will be okk...
🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
Kartik goes to the canteen to execute the plan. He was quite unsure for this, but remembering naira's assuring smile, he gets some confidence.

 He was quite unsure for this, but remembering naira's assuring smile, he gets some confidence

He goes in the canteen. Only a few people were sitting there. He saw the lady sitting there nd goes towards her. He sits in front of her nd joins his hands nd says...

KARTIK: Please save me...I m really in need of this job..I'll do whatever u say, but pls don't send me to jail...please...

The lady thinks that she got what she wanted...she goes towards him nd holds his folded hands nd says...

LADY: Oh my baby, c'mon I just want u for one night that's it...I hope u r a virgin...just come with me for today...I'll tell ur boss that it was just a misunderstanding nd u'll be saved...after all I know how to manipulate people like her...how easily she believed me...how can a boy like u force me..u can't even touch me...hahaha..
Just leave all this nd come close to me baby...come

Saying this, she sits on his lap...kartik fells uncomfortable nd starts shivering, but somehow controls himself as he trusts naira...he met her a day before, but he felt safe being with her(he was himself confused that how can he trust someone so easily)

No sooner naira comes with the police..nd pulls her off his lap nd slaps her nd warns her...

NAIRA: Are u a dumb or what? U think I believed ur words... I myself saw u clinging to him...now nobody can save u from going to jail...U hv confessed ur own crimes on ur own... we hv the proof...

The lady was taken off by the police

The lady was taken off by the police...the employees were surprised nd shocked to see their strict boss fighting for a new employee...they were more than shocked to see her next move.....

Naira bent to kartik's level nd hugged him to calm him down...kartik too hugged her, finding solace in her arms...

They soon broke the hug, when naira found him calming down

They soon broke the hug, when naira found him calming down...she wiped his tears nd told him to wait for her in her cabin...she saw all the employees looking at her strangely nd then she realized that she hugged him in front of everyone...she glared at them nd they too left for their work.
___________________________________
NAIRA(to herself):O God! What has happened to me?...I never behaved like that..why am I feeling too much for a stranger, that too my new P.A. I should start concentrating on my work, but whenever I look into his eyes, I find an unknown pain as though he's suffering. But Don't know why it's affecting me...moreover what could be the reason of him getting so scared that he couldn't even defend himself...I'll hv to ask him..but first I hv to make him comfortable with me...I don't know why but I can't see him in tears...
___________________________________
Naira went into her cabin to see kartik sitting there looking nowhere...As soon as she entered, he stood up nd started thanking her to come for his rescue.....

KARTIK: Thank u....soo much ma'am....I m very grateful to u fr protecting me...nd really sorry for all this what happened on my 1st day of office🙏🙏....

NAIRA: No need to say sorry...it wasn't ur fault...If u don't mind, we could be friends...what's say?...Would u like to be my friend?

She forwarded her hand for a handshake....kartik felt happy for the first time in his life...so he nodded nd happily shaked hands with her.
He didn't knew why, but he felt an urge of hugging her nd feeling her..so he hesitantly asked...

KARTIK:Can .I...I hugg...u..pls.ss?

Naira smiled and opened her arms nd signaled him to come...he happily did nd hugged her feeling loved for the first time in life...

he happily did nd hugged her feeling loved for the first time in life

Screen frozes on their smiling faces......