Part 47(My baby)

Hey guys,
Hope u guys r enjoying this story...Actually I was facing problems in publishing the story parts...so couldn't publish yesterday...sorry for the delay...so let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from Rohan and shanaya reaching a beachside area...Rohan was confused as it was dark...he was getting scared due to his past...shanaya took him in her embrace nd tried to calm him...

SHANAYA:(Rubbing his back) Kya hua bachaa...ro kyu rhe ho...dar lgg rha h...(he nodded with tears in his eyes)...nhi Rohan...pls mtt rou...mei hu naa tumhare sath...
(Wiping his tears)...chlo aao mere sath...(holding his hand)

ROHAN:(being scared of darkness) friend...dar lgg rha h mujhe...g.od.ii...u.th.a...lo...p.ls...

Shanaya felt too bad to see him crying nd scared of small things

She carried him in her arms nd started walking ahead...Rohan clinged to her, hiding his face in her neck...shanaya switched off the button nd lights turned on...
Rohan looked around still being in her lap...it was a beachside decorated beautifully...he smiled nd kissed her cheeks...she made him sit on a chair nd got on her knees infront of him with a ring in her hand...

ROHAN:S.h.a.nay.a...y.eh...(shocked)

SHANAYA:Mei tumse bachpan se pyar krti hu rohan...jb mujhe pta chla ki tumhara accident ho gya aur tum ab iss duniya mei nhi ho, mei tutt chuki thi...mene vaada kiya tha khudse ki agr tumhari nhi ho ski toh kbhi kisi aur ki nhi houngi...I really love u a lot...mei jaanti hu tum bhi mujhse pyar krte ho...aaj jb tum dii se baat kr rhe the toh meine sun liya tha...
Mei jaag rhi thi...tumne esa kyu kaha ki u don't deserve me...jo bhi hua it was not ur fault naa...tum kyu khud ko blame kr rhe ho...I love u Rohan...aur pyar mei yeh sb matter nhi krta..kya tum mere hone ke liye taiyaar ho...kya tum mere baby bnoge...puri life mere hoke rhene ke liye ready ho..will u be mine...(teary eyed)

He nodded with tears flowing down his eyes...shanaya put the ring in his finger nd wiped his tears...he made grabby hands to pick him...she got up nd picked him in her arms, wrapping his legs around her waist...he cried silently snuggling into the crook of her neck...shanaya sat on the chair with him in her lap...she calmed him down nd kissed him...
He too reciprocated hugging her waist...

They spent some time together nd then shanaya took him to a hotel room which she had booked for him...she wanted to heal him with her love...Rohan blushed looking at the decoration...he was now comfortable with her nd was trying to forget the past one year..
...shanaya caressed his back nd carried him to the bed...she made him sit in the centre of the bed...
He was blushing nd looking down
...she chuckled at his cuteness nd kissed his forehead...she then went to the washroom nd came out wearing a pink sexy dress...

she then went to the washroom nd came out wearing a pink sexy dress