Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)

Hey guys,
               Hope you are excited for the upcoming chapters...keep supporting guys...so, let's begin with this chapter without any further delay...
___________________________________
Two months passed in a jiffy..now naira was 3 months pregnant with a small bump...many things changed in these months...she had experienced weird food cravings, morning sickness and behavioral changes too...Kartik handled her with all the love and affection...one thing which didn't changed was that she would always want kartik beside her...it was rohan and shanaya's wedding today and naira was getting ready...she was getting confused with her jewelry...kartik came all dressed up to see her sitting with a sad pout...

KARTIK:(kneeling in front of her, cupping her face) Kya hua meri jaan ko...itni sad kyu ho nairu...

She hugged her tightly wrapping her arms around his neck...kartik hugged her too, caressing her back and kissing her temple....

NAIRA:(with tears, looking at him) k.ah.a..c.hle...g.ye..th.e..m.uj.
h.e...c.hod.ke...m.tt..j.aya...k.ro..n.aa..pls..k.itt.u...(holding his hand)

KARTIK:(wiping her tears) Sorry jaan...ab pkka kahi nhi jaunga tumhe chodke...shh..bss rona nhi nairu...ab btao kya hua...jewelry mei confusion ho rhi h (she nodded)..bss itni si baat...mei hu naa...yeh toh mei ese hi solve kr dunga...(cupping her face)

She calmed down and he chose jewelry for her, which was matching with her dress

She calmed down and he chose jewelry for her, which was matching with her dress...naira liked it and hugged him thanking him...kartik caressed her hair and made her wear the jewelry, kissing her forehead...she got up and hugged him tightly...she then made him sit on the bed and sat on his lap, tracing her fingers on his face sensuously...kartik smiled nervously as he knew that due to her mood swings, she would sometimes get angry on him, sometimes would love him so much and sometimes her hormones were not in her control
...he never complained bcoz he knew that it was due to her mood swings, but deep inside he felt bad as she didn't called her baby anymore...it had been a month that she didn't pampered him, called him bachaa, baby or shona and didn't breastfed him...she had  stopped taking the tablets for lactation...

Naira cupped his face and kissed his face madly starting from his forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin and at last captured his lips... kartik too responded holding her in his embrace...they kissed eachother passionately and kartik broke the kiss seeing her breathless...he kissed her cheeks making her blush...she then took the hanky from a corner and cleaned his face...she realized that she had neglected him unintentionally as she had not pampered him and loved him as her bachaa as she used to do before...she thought to apologize to him after the wedding function
...kartik held her hand and they both went down together...Rohan hugged her and took their blessings...naira and kartik both blessed him together and they all went to the venue...during the baarat, naira wanted to dance but kartik didn't allowed her as she would exert herself...she was sad due to this...she got angry on him and didn't talked to him during the whole function...kartik was busy in manofying her...naira got irritated due to this...

NAIRA:(after bidaai) Kya h kartik
...kyu mujhe baar baar preshan kr rhe ho..pure function mei tumne mujhe enjoy nhi krne diya...bss sorry sorry lgga rkha h...kya kru mei tumhare sorry ka...kuch der ke liye mujhe aur mere dono babies ko akela chod do...(getting irritated)...mei rohan aur shanaya ki car mei ghar jaa rhi hu...tum dusri car mei aa jaana...

Saying this, she went leaving him alone...kartik had tears in his eyes as she had hurted him...he knew it was due to her mood swings, but this time he was so much hurt
...he cried for sometime sitting in his car...he thought that naira didn't considered him as her baby now...he decided to be mature and take care of her like a good husband...he wiped his tears and went to their home...he didn't find anyone in the hall...he went inside their room to see naira crying badly hugging her knees, lieing on the floor...he immediately picked her up in his lap and took her to the bed...he took her in his lap and rubbed her back calming her...

KARTIK:(kissing her hair) Jaan kya hua tumhe...ro kyu rhi ho sweetheart...kya baat h btao mujhe..kuch chahiye tumhe...hm..

NAIRA:(sniffing in his neck) I..m..
.s.or.ryy..k.kart.tikk...b.oh.t...h.ur.t...ki.y.a...n.aa...m.en.e...t.um.he...pl.ss..m.uj.h.e...m.aa.f...k.rdo...t.um...t.oh..m.er.e..l.iy.e..hi...m.na..k.r..rh.e..th.e...pr..m.e.ne...t.um.he...k.itn.a...k.uc.h...ke.h..d.iya...I..m..s.or.ryy...m.ei...vo..sb...k.ehn.a...n.hi..c.h.ahti..thi..p.ta...n.hi...k.e.se...m.u.h...se..n.ik.al...g.ya...I..m...s.o..s.or.ryy...k.kart.tikk...um...m...(crying badly hugging him)

Kartik tried to calm her by rubbing her back and caressing her hair...but she kept on crying blaming herself...kartik tried to break the hug, but she didn't let him...he forcefully broke the hug and captured her lips for a kiss, cupping her face...she was numb to react, but soon started responding...they broke the kiss after sometime...kartik kissed her forehead and wiped her tears...

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) bss meri jaan...it's okk nairu...mujhe bura nhi lgga...I know tum mujhse boht pyar krti ho...yeh sb toh tumne apne mood swings ki vajah se keh diya hoga...I can understand jaan...tum guilty feel mtt kro...mei gussa nhi hu tumse..

Naira knew that he was lying as he had much more stored inside him...before she could say anything, he picked her in his arms and helped her in changing clothes...he too changed...he washed her face and removed her makeup...he took her back to the bed and laid her on the bed, covering her with blanket...naira held his hand and kissed his knuckles...he caressed her belly and kissed it, saying good night to his babies...

NAIRA:(opening her arms for him) Idhar aao bachaa...mumma ki jaan...mera shona baby...

Kartik looked at her with tears in his eyes as it was after so long that she called him as her baby, her bachaa, her shona...naira nodded at him making him believe that it's the reality...he laid in her arms sobbing and bursting into tears...naira caressed his hair and rubbed his back, trying to calm him...she kissed his forehead cupping his face...he snuggled into her chest and cried taking his pain out...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter..hope u'll like it..keep supporting guys...
If u hv any suggestions for kaira's pregnancy track, then do share or else I'll directly show the leap and end this story with a EPILOGUE...
If u want anything specific to be shown then do tell...

PRECAP: Kartik becoming naira's bachaa again, naira breastfeeding him...