Part 3(Naira's soft side)

Hii guys...hope u all r fine...so let's continue the story without any delay...

The story starts from kartik sweating nd shivering.
KARTIK:(after gathering some courage) Pl..e.ase le.ea.vee me.e..

LADY:How can I leave u so early...look at u..u are so handsome...atleast let me enjoy ur company for sometime.

She goes closer to him and tries to kiss him, but the auto stopped at the correct time...Seeing as an opportunity, kartik gets down immediately. He realizes that he has reached his office....he pays the driver and starts to leaves,but the lady again clings to him nd tries to get closer to him.

He struggles to get free from her hold, but due to his fear he couldn't. No sooner, naira sees him and realizes that he was in trouble. She realizes kartik tearing up a bit.

Naira pushes off the girl from him...she takes both of them in her cabin as didn't wanted to create a scene on the road. She slaps the girl nd says...

NAIRA:How dare u to force urself on him?How can u do this to anyone? What type of women u are?(in a very dangerous tone)

The lady gets scared and started doing acting in front of her...
LADY:(in a crying tone) I didn't do anything. He was forcing me. He even asked me to spend a night with me, but when I rejected, he started getting close to me...pls save me( showing crocodile tears)

Kartik gets shocked & numb to hear her accusations. His mind gets into his past. He cries silently as he feels his past again coming in front of him. He sits on his knees on ground crying.

Naira gets astonished to see him this much broken

Naira gets astonished to see him this much broken. She felt her heart piercing seeing him crying.
KARTIK: Pl.ea.ase.e tr.rus.t...me.e ma.am. I didn't ev.en t.ouc.che.dd he.r...she's ly..in.g(hiccuping)

LADY:(acting to be inocent) No, he is lying..U know naa all men are same..u are also a women. Please trust me...

Naira felt disgusted listening to her lies. She thinks of her plan.(u'll get to know soon)

NAIRA:(hugging the lady) Don't worry. I trust u. I will call the police. Till then u pls sit and wait for me in the canteen.

Kartik gets disheartened. He thinks that noone loves him and trusts him...he stopped crying but was still hiccupping sitting on the ground.
As the lady leaves, Naira looks towards kartik & gets down to his level. Keeping her hands on his shoulder, she looks into his eyes

 Keeping her hands on his shoulder, she looks into his eyes

She call him...kartik...but he doesn't responds, she again calls him, but still he was lost somewhere...
NAIRA:(a bit louder) kartikkk

As kartik hears her voice, he starts thinking that he'll be punished for no reason. Soon, he starts sobbing. Seeing him like this, naira cups his face nd wipes his tears nd says...

 Seeing him like this, naira cups his face nd wipes his tears nd says

NAIRA:I trust u kartik...I trust u. I saw her forcing u. Don't worry, she won't succeed in her motives. I m with u...u just calm down. I trust u..all this was a part of my plan to get a proof against her.

Kartik gets relieved listening to her, but thinking of his past he again started crying...Naira too had tears seeing his condition. She makes him sit on the couch nd sits beside him. She tries to make him calm, but he was still crying.

She then hugged him tightly with her arms around his neck. She rubs his back nd caresses his hairs to make him calm. Kartik gets strength and peace from her hug...he too hugs her tightly around her waist.

he too hugs her tightly around her waist

He starts getting calm soon...Naira feels like hugging him forever. They soon break the hug....Naira cups his face and wipes his tears...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
That's all for now...I'll update as soon as possible...till then, keep thinking, what would be naira's plan?
Will she be able to expose the lady?
Also do comment, did u all liked naira's change of behavior for kartik, developing a soft side for him.....