Part 52(After 5 years)

Hey guys,
Hope u guys r enjoying this story...so, let's begin with the next chapter without any further delay...this is the start of a new phase of their life...
___________________________________
AFTER 5 YEARS:
KARTIK was now the most successful businessman in automobile field, whereas NAIRA was still the most successful businesswomen in jewelry field...
A year before they won the award for the biggest businessman and the biggest businesswomen of the year...Talking about their personal lives, their love for each other never changed...it increased as the days passed by...kartik lost hope many times while establishing his business, but naira always supported him and never let him fall...she provided him unconditional love and support...kartik was blessed to hv her...he had become a confident and strong man now...he was no more the old, scared, nerd man who couldn't fight for himself...

He was now a stronger man and became more handsome now...
Many girls lusted over him and wanted him, but he never paid any attention to them...he loved his nairu, his jaan to infinity...if any boy looked at her in wrong way, he would break his bones...
He couldn't tolerate bad eyes on her...Naira was the one who made him confident and strong in all these years...she was more than proud of him as he achieved his dream with his own hardwork and determination...

Though kartik was a brave and strong man in front of the world, he was still a baby with naira...he was still her bachaa, her shona, her chotu baby, her kittu...he always loved to be pampered by her...Naira still used to breastfeed him and they made love too at night...they couldn't get enough of each other...such was their love...

MORNING 6 AM, 8 MARCH...
Naira woke up to see kartik sleeping peacefully, snuggling into her chest...she kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair, making him smile in sleep...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) Kartik
...bachaa...uth jao mera shonaa...
Wakey wakey baby...it's a happy morning today...aaj toh mere kittu ka birthday h naa...chlo utho aur apni jaan ko kissi do...I m waiting kartik...(caressing his face)

Kartik woke up rubbing his eyes and smiled looking at her...he raised up a bit and captured her lips for a kiss, cupping her face...
Naira too responded, caressing his hair...they kissed eachother passionately, chewing and sucking eachother's lips...kartik broke the kiss seeing her breathless...he kissed her forehead gently and laid in her embrace again...naira wrapped her arms around him...

NAIRA:(kissing his temple) wish u a very happy birthday mera bachaa...May God bless you with the best of everything baby...mera shona...

KARTIK:(kissing her breasts above her clothes) thankuu jaan...
I love u so much nairu...u hv already given me all the happiness of the world...mujhe aur kuch nhi chahiye...bss aaj ka din tumhare sath spend krna h...

Naira nodded and promised him to spend the entire day with him...
She then carried him and made him bath...he always enjoyed to be pampered by her...naira then wiped his body and her own too...
They both got ready for the puja...
Naira used to keep puja on kartik's birthday every year...they came down holding eachother's hands to see rohan and shanaya waiting for them...they both hugged kartik and wished him happy birthday...

(In these five years, rohan's bond with kartik and shanaya too strengthened...he had completed his college and owned many restaurants all over the world...
Now, they both were settled in their life so wanted to get married
..they decided to talk to kaira about it...shanaya's parents died in an accident a year ago...since then she was living with them only...)

The puja got completed with all the rituals...they were having breakfast and kartik was shocked to see so many of his favorite dishes made by his jaan...she did this for him every year..he hugged naira tightly thanking her for all this...