Chapter Fifteen, Free Falling

Herobrine was true to his word. That night might as well have been your punishment, because not once did he let go of you. When you woke up to see the dark bedroom, you could feel his hands pinning your wrists to the mattress. Your body was engulfed with his warmth. The sheets beneath you were wrinkled and soft. The red stone lamps above you were completely off, leaving you to squint through your tears whenever you looked up at him. Even though you were disoriented, you make out the shapes of his eyes that burned bright. He spoke to you quietly, careful not to startle you with his tone, "There you are, sweetheart... I was beginning to think you wouldn't wake up until morning." His voice caused goosebumps to appear on your arms. You felt your face get hotter once you felt his breath on the tips of your lips. "Where should I even begin? What sort of punishment should I give you, how much pain would make you realize the weight of your actions? Hmm?" He hummed. You wanted to yell at him, but you couldn't get the words out of your throat. The tears rolling down your cheeks seemed to influence what he told you next, "Oh, Y/N, I know it hurts. I know your upset about Steve, but guess what? He isn't here anymore. He can't hurt you anymore... he can't take you away from me... That's why I killed him. I killed him because he deserved his fate. He didn't appreciate you like I do. I love everything about you. I love you your smile, your fire, and your strength... He could've never seen you the way I do now. He was a selfish little liar anyway. Don't blame yourself for his stupidity. He never should've come between us. His death was his own fault. Awe, sweetheart, shhhh... everything is fine now that your home. I won't have you cry at his expense."

You felt the rush of energy overtake your limbs, causing them to feel numb and heavy. "I know your afraid... afraid of what I'm going to do to you." One of his hands pressed down on the pillow beside your head while the other rested on your thigh, teasing you by dragging a little too far inwards. You attempted to move only for his power to restrain you. He smiled lightly at your expression, leaning forwards so that his lips brushed against your ear when he spoke again, "Lucky for you, I seem to have a weakness for your adorable little tears. I think I'll humor you for tonight... just to remind you who you belong to."

He chuckled, chest vibrating against yours. "It's pointless to resist. Even though I want to take you, I won't. Not tonight. Not all the way. Haha... I love how you can't even respond anymore... it's because you know I'm right, isn't it? You know deep down that you want me. Sweetheart, all you have to do is submit to me... love me, do as I say and everything will be fine. You know you love it when I'm this close. I love the way your face turns red when I talk to you this way. It feels good, doesn't it? To have all my attention after years of being alone... I bet your just aching for my touch. I understand. Don't you know I've been alone too? By the way, I'm still waiting for those words, sweetheart. All you have to say is, 'I love you Hero.' The day I hear you say that you love me, there will be nothing standing in my way of claiming you." When his lips reached your neck, you let out a small whimper from the feeling of his teeth nibbling on your sensitive skin. At first you fought the urge to groan, but as he bit down, you couldn't stop yourself. Your hands in which he held down with his powers gripped the sheets when he left a trail of red marks beneath your chin that stretched all the way to the tops of your chest. While he didn't remove your clothing, you still felt equally vulnerable when he did so. That wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was that you were still heavy with guilt from what he had done to Steve. You were in bed with his killer. You allowed Herobrine to make you feel pleasured despite his many violations towards you. Why did he have to be so bad yet so good at his job?

When you felt his lips against yours, he kept his promises that he had made in your nightmares.
He suffocated you with his love.

The next morning, you didn't speak. What was there to say? The breath in your lungs felt the same as the air surrounding you. Even the toasted bread, cooked pork and eggs you had for breakfast seemed as if it didn't have a taste. When you ate in front of Herobrine, you chewed slowly with a blank expression. Your frown stretched long, and your hands were still when they held onto the silverware. You didn't look at him when he spoke to you. You gave short replies to his voice, only answering when you absolutely had to. Even then, you only ate about half of what was on your plate, which was unusual since you normally cleaned it completely. When Herobrine left, you wandered the halls, walking slowly with every minute. You walked downstairs, down the corridor, then upstairs and down another hallway. Whenever you got to the end of the hall, you simply turned around and did it all over again. The guards used to watch you closely when you did this because they feared you were planning yet another escape attempt. However, they relaxed once they realized you were only pacing because of your grief.