... There's a sequel

For those of you who have been asking, I have delivered. A sequel is now available on my profile with the first chunk of chapters already posted. It will mainly focus on Monte, Prysm, and Alex, but will still have all the things we love about Herobrine and Y/N. It will also focus on Monte's relationship with Y/N, her children, and their future. I will update it as often as I can and will try post at least two chapters at a time so that y'all aren't constantly starving for content. Even then, I must remind you guys that quality takes time. ;)

You know what's funny? When I first started to write this story and created the character of Monte, AKA Captain, I never intended to make him a good character

You know what's funny? When I first started to write this story and created the character of Monte, AKA Captain, I never intended to make him a good character. In fact, I was originally planning on making him a secondary antagonist because I wanted Y/N to have an external challenge aside from the internal struggle of falling in love with Herobrine. But the more I wrote about him and the more I began to develop his personality, the more I realized he had the makings of a secondary protagonist written all over him. I found that when I wrote about him, I was putting a fraction of myself into his character.

I won't lie, I've been depressed for a long time. I've been grieving over homesickness and drowning in the changes young adult life has thrown at me. I'm always on the road because my family moved and I've been having to drive back and forth from college to other cities. No matter what I do, it is hard for me to find happiness in my endeavors. So, when I wrote about Monte, I gave him all the qualities I wished I could have. I made him brave and caring like a soldier should be. I made him tough and fearless but also soft and compassionate on the inside. I even named him after one of my friends in real life who happened to be the captain of the swim team I was on. My coach at the time was very mean and hurtful to me almost like Herobrine was to most of his staff. Like my teammates, I was just a number to her. But because she couldn't do her job Monte, an older classmate, stepped into her role as my team's primary mentor and helped me to be more confident in myself.

Yet, despite all the exhaustion I've been through, I'm glad I was able to find a little joy within an amazing character to cope with my troubles. I'm thankful I've been able to live another life through these stories and I hope you can find the escapism within them as much as I have.

Love you guys! And as always, happy reading! :)

Sincerely, WanderingEldest <3